Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
51849626_315767675737706_6131152035901152409_n.jpg
Should someone tell him that there's no full-length zoom?

JK

Based on the poll, some of yall really okay with getting lied to and getting a marked up + downgraded product. I understand if you getting it on discount maybe that shoulda been added in the poll.

Just depends on the CWs! Was going to try and cop every pair of these protros but not now!

I am fine with no full length zoom, as disappointing as it is. Only thing I would expect is for Nike to adjust the retail price on future releases. Curious to see what colorway drops next.

Some might just be wearing them casually. Some will say "I don't put force on shoes like kobe so it's fine". You could also argue these are cheaper than buying a og pair right now. I won't be getting a pair but will consider if it's the gradient or del sol

Some might just be wearing them casually. Some will say "I don't put force on shoes like kobe so it's fine". You could also argue these are cheaper than buying a og pair right now. I won't be getting a pair but will consider if it's the gradient or del sol

i don't nor wouldn't ball in these, i also have 0% interest but i'm here in case a cw catches my eye

I'm passing unless I can get a cw for under $100. Such a let down. especially with the 1s coming back as good as they are with the full length set up. I wonder if Kobe knew about this.

i think you'll find a cw or 2 for under $100

Back
Top Bottom