Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Hope they Protro the 2’s and 3’s so I can save some money since I won’t be copping :lol:

CBA81CF1-E37B-4C7A-AE4C-1768D487376A.jpeg

Seems like the right week to bring the POPs out again. These guys are on their last legs. Reglued the soles a few months ago but won’t do it again. Think I’ll repurpose the tongue tags/patches somehow tho.

Love em but all good things come to end...until they protro.

*please excuse the lighting. bright fluorescent office lights ain't it chief.

Last edited:
So crazy how we are at that point where a shoe from the late 2000s falls apart........ time flies

CBA81CF1-E37B-4C7A-AE4C-1768D487376A.jpeg

Seems like the right week to bring the POPs out again. These guys are on their last legs. Reglued the soles a few months ago but won’t do it again. Think I’ll repurpose the tongue tags/patches somehow tho.

Love em but all good things come to end...until they protro.

*please excuse the lighting. bright fluorescent office lights ain't it chief.

I need these to release, day 1 cop for sure.

My black del sol Vs are holding up for some reason. Hoop in em maybe twice a month.

My black V's are actually in great shape too. No more traction on the bottom tho, so purely for casual. I think the 4's had worse yellowing and sole separation issues than the 5's.

My del sol 6s traction is dead and the upper isn't really black anymore, it's like grey now. I miss that shiny paint but it rubbed off after a few wears of playing

Welp, my local FTL says they aren’t getting them and I’m in Nashville. Not sure I trust them. Is there a launch calendar anywhere?

Always wanted the 3s when I was younger. The design and silhouette looks good to me as a high top, but I get that it's not for everybody. I wonder if them going straight from 1 to 4 means 2 and 3 will not get the protro treatment.

I can see them trying to slip in the less popular models here and there, maybe a year or two down the line.

Also as meh as the Draft Day colorway is, could see it being semi hard to get. It’s the first one, Nike could squeeze the numbers a little, All Star hype, etc. first few 1s were pretty hard to get in terms of walking in to a store

Back
Top Bottom