Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Waits for the HYPEBEAST Colorways (Undefeated) or whatever limited stuff Nike puts out.
upload_2019-6-1_9-4-42.gif

Anyone try to get the 20% on the CD at DSG?
How do you get them to apply the code? Go on chat and they give you a code or you have to call and they apply the code to the order?

How do you get them to apply the code? Go on chat and they give you a code or you have to call and they apply the code to the order?
So t think codes for on Nike with them. Tried last summer and that’s what they told me

I had a DickssportingGoods gift card that covered most of the purchase so I just copped online for in store pickup.

Looks like they're sitting and everyone will eventually eat at a price they like.

Wish all releases were like this...

Copped my size 11 on SNKRS just in case

But if these move to NDC I’ll buy with my voucher and return the SNKRS pair

Hopefully
I believe if you call Nike they will adjust your order with the voucher. I just called them and added the military discount

Just got off phone with them and applied the 20% off zero questions asked. Responsible thing would have been to just got the Carpe's...but walked away with those and the Delsols :lol::lol: couldnt resist when saving $70.

Just got off phone with them and applied the 20% off zero questions asked. Responsible thing would have been to just got the Carpe's...but walked away with those and the Delsols :lol::lol: couldnt resist when saving $70.
What 20% promo did you mention when talking to DSG? I'm on chat and on the phone, and they're playing dumb with me. Haha.

I believe if you call Nike they will adjust your order with the voucher. I just called them and added the military discount

I called they said they can’t do it. And it takes 30 days for the shoe to go from SNKRS to NDC which is flat out wrong :lol:
Nike reps trippin

Back
Top Bottom