Nike x Transformers Pack to Release November 3rd

^^^
I copped mine at Stussy. Dr jays Is supposed to get them saturday. So NYC just a heads up.
What was retail on the huraches? And any spots still got a 9.5 for retail.
TEAMYANKE​

Anybody willing to trade their size 10.5 for my size 11.....in the los angeles area??????

thanx in advance

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

^I've got a sz.12 for 150shipped. e-mail me at [email protected] if your intrested.
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

^^^ man i would love to buy them for 150 only that i have no way of knowing that you would come thru . You wouldn't happen to live in the LA area???

Fresh iz back they told me the tenth. But call every day till then because they pulled a stunt when the invisibles released. They said saturday over and over again. When they pulled the gate up for the store there was a sign on the door that said invisible air force ones are sold out. So it's possible they could sell before then since they already released.
TEAMYANKE​

Quote:
i'd rather they had the regular nike patch on the tongue...i could also do w/ out the patent leather as well

i think the autobot symbol made them look like a shoe that should be gs sizes only...reminds spiderman shoes that light up that little kids wear w/ the autobot symbol
ed...
be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL​

Mondawmin Mall, not sure if that is how you spell it, in Baltimore. There's no way Major was getting my money, I started looking around and started finding thier products at other places for cheaper, never shopping there again.
"I'm a breath of fresh air/ in a fresh pair."

Will0827.... good lookin yo... i will def do that... you should get some1 2 trade for that 8.5....
did any1 get them from goliath???
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

just copped mine. Got them at shiekh at the fox hills mall in LA still had lots of pairs if anyone need one. paid retail.

Ordered mine off of BoundlessNY for $119.99 shipped. They should be shipping out this Monday. :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

is 190 too much for the trainers?
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I picked up 2 pairs at True East in NorCal yesterday. They were $20 over retail but I was cool with that. The employees must have pulled their sizes before hand because not all sizes were available when they opened up. My kid already changed his laces and wore them. I'm still trying to put a fit together. I'm diggin them though.
;=- pete

damn i new i shoulda went by fox hills... i new shiekh was gonna have them over there...

anyways, as far as the toungue, im happy it is just a nike symbol, i think the transformers logo might have been a little much
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

Store in Pasadena for you LA heads still has 3 sizes left maybe 4. Check it out. Big sizes I think.

Use rep code MO8573 on karmaloop and get 20% off

^^^probs neo39. i don't think grey one or blitz got them...but i could be wrong...
be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL​

can anyone help me buy letting go for retail? in 11 or 11.5 or 12 or 10.5
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

Seems that it's all about the Trainer in this pack.
What's up with that?
Aren't people feeling the Hurrache or boot???

Thought I'd see some more info on those in this thread.
Thread should just be changed to Transformer Trainer pick up thread.
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

^^^^^^ u have a vaild point, but be real yo, those other 2 kix in the pack suck...

think about it, with all the main characters in the movie, they thought of huraches, and air max boots for the kix....

comon NIKE, yall make 2 many hot kix for that B.S.

LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

i'm kinda feeling the boots, but 140 is just too much...the huraches are nice also, but still too much for 110...if they end up going on sale or something, I would not mind copping.

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Back
Top Bottom