Nike x Transformers Pack to Release November 3rd

danextgrate, they have always sold well in the past.

but for the vast majority of trainer releases. they were bought up, WORN immediately and you almost forgot they existed. only now do you rarely see a retro from 2003 in ds condition out there on ebay, LET ALONE a whole FSR by second hand resellers. to me thats literally unheard of for the real trainer heads. and i dont even know if theyll take the bait on this one.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Nah, you're right, these are staying put. No camera will come within 6 feet of these. And that's only because they'll be worn while I'm snapping my other kicks. :tongue:
tongue.gif
23 years in the making

what stores are getting these? and have they gone on sale yet? And the product # for those who bought the shoe thanks :smile:
smile.gif

My spot sold out.

Other spots will be getting them Saturday; Phone orders are a no go on these.
Love is...23 years in the making

what stores had them though? Urban stores? CHamps,footaction??? I need to get these. I know some places will sell them tomorrow but i need to know what type of stores

So how can I expect to pick these up in NY?? for retail

Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Thank god my city has alot of urban accounts...And NOBODY is gonna buy em'

Hooray for me :smile:
smile.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

i called almost all the urban accounts in so cal and they haven't heard anything. Anyone in so cal heard of any stores that are going to sell them?

if its a true urban energy release, a lot of places will have them.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

Anyone know anything in the 757 yet? Before I hit up all the DTLR's I would rather find a definite spot. As usual, the stores seem to know nothing.

I am from AL. I want these shoes! Who will ship these? I want the hurauche trainer in a size 11,11.5, or 12. Help me out. I am sick and tired of having to ebay and call every boutique to find shoes.

did they make an 11.5 in these? it seems there are none to be found in the bay area...

Back
Top Bottom