Nike x Transformers Pack to Release November 3rd

Packer Shoes in Teaneck, NJ will be getting these or might even have them in stock already.
TEAMAMFAM​
Looking for Any AM 95 size 8
References
SoleSupreme,Kevforce1,Ryanstyle,Skoolingsession, Atar1, rio rancho

sorry brothers, but i had a busy day... and dont ask, the others have already been sold and just holding them for a few friends.. you know who you guys are. i know people hate on the other 2 but im a transformers fan and i just had too haha...

check me and my collection out @www.myspace.com/acervan316

Acervan316

where are you from, im not gonna ask you where you copped.. i just wanna know where you from?
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Quote:
what's the starting size?
ing at an 8.
These shoulda came in smaller ladies sizes too. >:
mad.gif

...it's all just hear-say anyway.

These kicks are fire......
Gotta have these kicks in your collection......
Gonna Cop Them This Week....
"Just Do It"

Does alife charge retail for or overcharge. Called a couple spots and they should be selling them saturday. Stussy only had a size 8.5 and 11, Dr Jays on 34th said next week, we know that goliath is getting them, also called alife and they said they getting them also. Still gotta call more places. Just a heads up for NYC nters.
TEAMYANKE​

how much was stussy charging? dammit I knew I should have picked them up on monday
TEAM BLACKBERRY

the stylish
way to get things done

^^^^^^^^^ i just found out yesterday that stussy had them joints... i hate stores like that, how we suppose 2 know they dropped thier...
and way thanks will for that update.. i was just about 2 ask about NYC stores, it seems like cats dont like tellin what stores have wa...

thanks man apprecaite it, and it gives me some time 2 save up money 2 cop more than 1 pair....

i called stussy about 10 min ago, they only had 13's and up.... bummer, and i wonder when did they receive these kix??
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Thanks for the info....was gonna swing by on sunday....may have to wait till next weekend....might be a lot of heads in there
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

anyone wanna trade me for a pair of DS chlorophyll trainer 1s or medicine ball 3s?

it looks like i may actually OWE people. smh. i just want to see the price point people are setting themselves up for on the resell market.

chlorophylls and medicine ball threes are everyones grails yet they go for less than this hyped "stuff"
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I got one of the last pairs at stussy according to the guy. They came out to 125.25. They are a size 8.5. Hopefully im able to trade em for a size 9.5. Do you guys think these will hit crazy resale prices cause i saw a auction for 300 BIN. Just how limited were these.
TEAMYANKE​

757 VA area? I would cop the trainers. Might try calling Cmon. I hate being a displaced NY'er sometimes, but these are not a must cop in my book...just a cop if I can find em.

Hey can anyone get me a 11 for under retail, Im a kid who wants to save bucks BUT I WANT TO WEAR THESE, i wont flip on ebay or stash in my collection, I will wear these with pride ( AT III)
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

amazing what hype will do for a shoe no one cared about for years, except for a handful of people on here! :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

^You act like NikeTalk is the entire consumer population. Air Trainer IIIs always sold well.

Back
Top Bottom