Nike x stranger things

88A9B4DE-A975-43D9-BB35-5C73C8AFA33D.jpeg

6B90129C-6563-4EB6-B5DB-D184410AA4C2.jpeg

Went to KITH today and checked out the collab project.

I know you’re being passive aggressive my coward but I already knew dude replied before I posted. I know you’d like to think I didn’t read to fit your silly narrative but my point still stood so I posted it. When you get a deal that you know folks going to ask you about might as well just explain what the deal is off top. I’m just smh at you for actually putting your cape on and seriously thinking I didn’t read any further lol.

that wasn't passive i said it right after you posted a quote wasn't needed.

hold that L.

reading is fundamental...... you was trying to be toxic and looked foolish....

we done here tho

And at no point in S3 do you see the school or the logo used on this merch.

I'm fixing to send this hat back. No one knows what it even means.

wait till season 4 lmao... :rofl:i guess

srs tho it wasn't in the season.

it matches my ATL uptempos to good tho so im keeping the hat and hoodie. blazers fresh too. i prob wont wear them to the fall.

Been looking at reviews for the tailwinds. Any people that own tailwinds wanna speak on how they fit? For wide footers like myself?

They fit long. The fitment on them is weird. The width is good on TTS, but they are probably about 0.5 to 1.0 bigger in length. I would go half down from TTS, or if you don't mind extra length on the shoe, TTS. Here is what I wear:

Chukka FSB: 8
Flyknit Trainer (2017 unpadded): 8.5
Flyknit Trainer (OG releases, padded): 9
Flyknit Racer: 9
Flyknit zoom all out: 9
Flyknit Lunar 1+: 9
Flyknit Max: 9
Waffle Racer: 9
LD Zero AM: 9
Air Max 95: 9
Air Max 97: 9.5
Wildhorse 3: 9.5
Pegasus 3X: 9.5
Cortez: 9.5

Tailwind 79s: 8.5

The stranger things collection is literally Nike slapping new color ways on retro models. Straight trash

The stranger things collection is literally Nike slapping new color ways on retro models. Straight trash

They're nice colorways though :rofl: definitely wouldnt call them trash lol I dig the vintage vibes being pushed out right now. They just aren't extravagant. Definitely a nice callback to simpler times. Back them collabs were basic. Diamond SB, Stussy SB, Ebay Dunks, Boca Jr's, etc nothing crazy just a dope clean colorway with subtle nods to whatever they're working with.

Last edited:
The Levis x Stranger Things collab have some nice pieces too, Ive not copped any but if they make the sale at some point I might be tempted...

The Levis x Stranger Things collab have some nice pieces too, Ive not copped any but if they make the sale at some point I might be tempted...

Funny....their collab has Dustin's hat and shirt he actually wore in ST3.

Nike....could've done so much better with this collab.

Funny....their collab has Dustin's hat and shirt he actually wore in ST3.

Nike....could've done so much better with this collab.
Yea and if they did none of yall would be able to cop.

Its like yall want them to be hypeable but then you want them to be attainable. You cant have both these days. This collab was just like the shows wardrobe, retro and subtle. It doesnt have to exactly relate to S3, it just has to relate to the universe. thats good enough for me and if its not good enough for you then this collab wasnt for you. period

Yea and if they did none of yall would be able to cop.

Its like yall want them to be hypeable but then you want them to be attainable. You cant have both these days. This collab was just like the shows wardrobe, retro and subtle. It doesnt have to exactly relate to S3, it just has to relate to the universe. thats good enough for me and if its not good enough for you then this collab wasnt for you. period

You can't act like Nike did the least with this collab as far as the apparel at least. But whatever.

Hat is boxed and being returned. Not worth $32+tax for a cheap hat.

And I'm unsubbed.

It's funny to me that this collab is being sh** on by so many. It's probably one of my favorite collabs the last couple of years. Very subtle, really cool details. I love the school logo, little stranger things logo, "Tiger Pride" on the insole, Property of Hawkins HS on the inside of the tongue logo, and the packaging is bonkers.

Whether or not these shoes were actually in the movie doesn't really matter to me. I love the show, and I love the little details. So glad these fell under the radar and weren't hyped like crazy. I'll take this over reverse swoosh Travis 1s all day.

It's funny to me that this collab is being sh** on by so many. It's probably one of my favorite collabs the last couple of years. Very subtle, really cool details. I love the school logo, little stranger things logo, "Tiger Pride" on the insole, Property of Hawkins HS on the inside of the tongue logo, and the packaging is bonkers.

Whether or not these shoes were actually in the movie doesn't really matter to me. I love the show, and I love the little details. So glad these fell under the radar and weren't hyped like crazy. I'll take this over reverse swoosh Travis 1s all day.

All of this, people forgot how collabs used to be. They all want something crazy and out there. The subtlety of the collab is done beautifully. I think it's mainly just resellers who wish it was more hype to get more money.

I agree, though if I dont get the Blazers Im gonna be mad pissed, Ive been waiting for them to get an Europe release for over a week... The info on the delay has been poor, the should have been dropped with the Tailwinds and Cortez...

the collab is more if you know you know type deal...

also if it all resold for hundreds over retail y'all be losing yall's mind and hitting up stock x.

I'm all about getting dope collabs for retail or less. I need the sweats and and a tee or two. Im out here ebaying vintage tube socks with the stripes lol

Back
Top Bottom