Nike x stranger things

Just got the sweatpants. Feels kinda cheap and flimsy compared to my tech fleece one. Maybe this is the look they are going for back during the 80s Nike stuff lol

I was on Vacation in New York and got to see these.

Really wasn’t impressed
E18A3364-F2D5-4C2E-9A11-2B217AE70B1F.jpeg
3CDDAB1D-1D8E-45FF-8875-7D079D75DE6E.jpeg

Just got the sweatpants. Feels kinda cheap and flimsy compared to my tech fleece one. Maybe this is the look they are going for back during the 80s Nike stuff lol
Well these are like the normal NSW sweatpants. If these were Tech, they would’ve been more expensive.

I was on Vacation in New York and got to see these.

Really wasn’t impressed
E18A3364-F2D5-4C2E-9A11-2B217AE70B1F.jpeg
3CDDAB1D-1D8E-45FF-8875-7D079D75DE6E.jpeg
theyre 79 tailwinds. if youre not impressed i dont think your a fan of the shoe. I just got these in hand yesterday from UPS and they look similar to my grey/blue pair. i was very happy with the quality. that pair you had did look a bit roughed up from all the people touching it though.

he said his buddy got them off swoosh

basically his friend got it at employee prices

new age of not reading and just responding

Dudes know folks are going to ask and do stuff like duke you quoted. New age attention blanks lol.
Hate that so much, specially when your friends say that, I just straight up tell how’d they get it and they don’t tell you, why you bring it up when you’re not gonna tell us smh, guess you’re that much cooler than us, smh

Anyone need the blazers in 11.5? I grabbed blazers and tailwinds planning to only keep one pair. I like the Tailwinds a little more.

I'd rather give to someone here at cost than sell on StockX for $20 profit.

he said his buddy got them off swoosh

basically his friend got it at employee prices

new age of not reading and just responding
I know you’re being passive aggressive my coward but I already knew dude replied before I posted. I know you’d like to think I didn’t read to fit your silly narrative but my point still stood so I posted it. When you get a deal that you know folks going to ask you about might as well just explain what the deal is off top. I’m just smh at you for actually putting your cape on and seriously thinking I didn’t read any further lol.

I only watched the first ep, but I noticed they blurred out some reeboks

Back
Top Bottom