Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

How do you know for sure?

After I got cancelled for the Prestos... I went back in to order something else random and it got cancelled... I created a new account different name same card tried to buy something it got cancelled... Change all my info and card and it went through...

upload_2018-8-3_12-25-7.png

I own Mac computers so for me it isn't an Apple vs. Android line drawn in the sand. I just prefer the Android phone over Apple. Some of the jock riding in here over the Apple phone is laughable. Seems bots beat out both formats so if it's about coppin'...I don't see one having an advantage over the other unless it's in reference to an app like Frenzy...but the L's are still plentiful regardless of what brand you pledge allegiance to.

Apple’s closed platform is WAAAAY more secure than the vast majority of Android manufacturers. (SOURCE: Work in cybersecurity for a well-known 3 letter agency in DC).

After I got cancelled for the Prestos... I went back in to order something else random and it got cancelled... I created a new account different name same card tried to buy something it got cancelled... Change all my info and card and it went through...
Thx for the reply

FML...

On the Parra AM1s my pho e got stuck in my couch and I missed the call for my raffle.

Then I hit on Kith for the Black Prestos but I was out of town on Vacation...

Now this...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180803-122715_SNKRS.jpg
    Screenshot_20180803-122715_SNKRS.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 147
Had access last week for the black but no notification and it popped up later but expired same with the white. Saw it just now. I’m sick

Back
Top Bottom