Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

FML...

On the Parra AM1s my pho e got stuck in my couch and I missed the call for my raffle.

Then I hit on Kith for the Black Prestos but I was out of town on Vacation...

Now this...
That’s one hell of an unlucky streak :rofl:
Hopefully you hit eventually

No Exclusive Access....

Doesn't pop up on the Home Page & when I check through the link it just has the spinning icon like the Blacks....:ohwell:

Also, if you don't have a bot for UNDFTD, DSM or Kith. It's very unlikely you obtain from their website. Manual users have no chance anymore.... :smh:

PO

No Exclusive Access....

Doesn't pop up on the Home Page & when I check through the link it just has the spinning icon like the Blacks....

Also, if you don't have a bot for UNDFTD, DSM or Kith. You wont get from their website. Manual users have no chance anymore....

PO

Can't speak for DSM, but UNDFTD and Kith are possible manually...

but i did win tho :smile:
giphy.gif

If i hit with the whites I kinda wanna dye them a dope color like pastel blue/purple but i dont know if I would actually go through with it lol

Had access last week for the black but no notification and it popped up later but expired same with the white. Saw it just now. I’m sick

yeah those aren't real access. I had that for the OG prestos and for the Sean Wotherspoon. Said Access Expired but they never actually gave me access, my app was opened the whole time and I was constantly refreshing. Happened to a lot of people too. Expired Access Sold Out but those people didn't have access either. Just a glitch in their system. People that actually got Access was still able to checkout HOURS after mine said said Access Expired

Access Expired =/= You had access
they dont listen man. Let me be
yeah those aren't real access. I had that for the OG prestos and for the Sean Wotherspoon. Said Access Expired but they never actually gave me access, my app was opened the whole time and I was constantly refreshing. Happened to a lot of people too. Expired Access Sold Out but those people didn't have access either. Just a glitch in their system. People that actually got Access was still able to checkout HOURS after mine said said Access Expired

While I agree with you that Access Expired =/= Access was granted, I wonder if there are people who do not receive any notifications in their mailbox and are able to get Exclusive Access through the link. So those who were able to hit through Exclusive Access, did the message show up in your SNKRS mailbox?

Reason I ask is because I've never been granted exclusive access through my mailbox to anything for years of owning the app...

Back
Top Bottom