Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

7B92CF78-CE29-4E2C-8960-48935752A1CC.jpeg

Finally it happened.

My o’fer streak is legendary boys! Congrats to all that got these. I will find a way to complete the set. Everyone is saying go a size down correct?

Earlier in the thread someone said they hit Kith soho. They dropped online at 7am too.

I picked up earlier today from soho, I think one other person mentioned they won. One of the smoothest / fastest pick ups I've experienced. In and out right before the rain started.

END already shipped my pair. i went out last night & got home a 5am. slept literally all day, woke up to a bunch of emails. I actually planned on selling them, but now i think that would be dumb since i might never win another END raffle in my life. so going to keep them. they are actually very cool shoes too. i liked them since i first saw them about a year ago.

Do you guys think the value of the original 10 will go up with subsequent colorway releases? Debating if I pull the trigger before more colorways come out for the Prestos.

I looked at stockx historical sales and for the OW Chicago, the price definitey jumped after the white colorway released. A slight jump with the OW Vapormax after the black and white release too

"Off Topic"...but is it just me or is anyone else having problems logging into NT and it acting weird?

Back
Top Bottom