Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

guess the chatter of the cons being the most limited is true, cant believe between Undftd, Kith, and Bodega I've barely seen anyone win :sick:

Have they done the Kith raffle for Miami? Haven’t seen anything.
Nada here. Depends on the release with Kith Mia. When I picked up back in November the lines had about 100-150 people per drop. Except the Jordan 1 maybe 20 people lol. It would be nice if Nike would release two on the same day again

How limited are these? Anybody heard how many pairs are releasing?
They’re all extremely limited. Especially when you consider the demand. Didn’t someone say that they released around 2,500 - 3,000 pairs globally for each of the original 9 pairs? Correct me if I’m wrong

2018-05-12_08h07_24.png

Woooooooooooow, woke up to a dub e-mail from End. :wow: Didn't think winning one of their raffles were possible.
Very timing since I've slowly been moving away from Nikes and J's and more towards Cons and Vans.
I just really hope these are the same sizing as the Cons I've been purchasing lately lol.
Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 7.03.33 AM.png
vnhBdeK

The jealousy in me think some of ya'll be up in here lying about these End raffle wins. I've been entering into their stupid raffle system since they started and I haven't won anything yet but come on Niketalk week after week and be seeing folks win left and right.

lol, I used to think the same about raffles until I actually started winning. Other than SNKRS raffles, the only other retailers I've won raffles from were Ubiq, NakedCPH, Corner Street and now End. I know this sounds cliche, but you just have to keep entering and remain hopeful that your time will soon come. Wishing all the best for you bro.

The jealousy in me think some of ya'll be up in here lying about these End raffle wins. I've been entering into their stupid raffle system since they started and I haven't won anything yet but come on Niketalk week after week and be seeing folks win left and right.

Back
Top Bottom