Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone going to blends Larchmont to enter the Copdate raffle? Wonder if its even worth it to try lol.. 1 hour drive for their back dooring app raffles

Someone help a brother out. Here´s my issue.

I have a chance to cop the Off-White Prestos in a size 9. Thing is I´ve never owned a pair of Prestos and there are no half sizes. I wear 9.5 on basically everything. That being said I'm not sure I need the size 9 or a 10. How do these fit compared to other Nike or Jordan retros?

Thanks in advance.

Im a true 8.5 and went with a 9 and they fit great. The presto's width is a bit tight in the center, so keep that in mind. Better .5 big than .5 small imo.

Saw this in a FB group. Looks like Undefeated La Brea already sent out emails. I usually see more winners but only 1 so far....:sick:

B60563E8-EACF-4FC4-87A4-61991CCE2124.png

i'm going to start giving away buddy passes for chances to cop at retail, this is the only way i'll prosper out here in these streets ...last year i had so much luck with snkrs .. i copped the 90's, 97's & 1's on there, but now there are so many bots clogging up the game, it's impossible.. i need to find another way, eff it.

That person who won UNDFTD LB is the only person thus far lol must have been a glitch in their system and if not wowzers way more winners there

Gonna need a W on the Chucks this weekend just to take the sting out of this Brooklyn Nine Nine cancellation. :frown:

Won't be surprised if it ends up coming back on Hulu or some other network.

Yeah I heard Hulu, NBC, TBS and some other networks have already reached out about saving the show, so I wouldn't be surprised to hear some developments sooner rather than later, but I still need these Chucks as a consolation prize for the agony FOX causes me with its comedy lineup choices.

Yeah I heard Hulu, NBC, TBS and some other networks have already reached out about saving the show, so I wouldn't be surprised to hear some developments sooner rather than later, but I still need these Chucks as a consolation prize for the agony FOX causes me with its comedy lineup choices.

Comedy lineups on all the big networks are god awful. On the bright side, 70 episode order for Rick & Morty...

The turn happened for me. My wife wants a pair and if I’m going all in for her, I’m gonna shoot my shot.

I’ve noticed my normal size 13 runs bigger in the CT, so I guess I’ve got to proactively size down to a 12. We’ll see what happens.

Will be fun to complete the og 10 anyways. I’m a sucker for completion.

Still happy to oop any 13s I come across. That doesn’t change.

Damn. I guess L for undftd sf :/
I didn't even bother going to undftd SF to enter the raffle. This converse pair seems more limited than the OWxVM Pt. 2, and I don't think anyone from SF even got drawn for the VM. Seems like all stock went to LA.

The turn happened for me. My wife wants a pair and if I’m going all in for her, I’m gonna shoot my shot.

I’ve noticed my normal size 13 runs bigger in the CT, so I guess I’ve got to proactively size down to a 12. We’ll see what happens.

Would love the oop for the 13s, ONLY if I don't win any international online raffle today, which is pretty much close to zero chance lol.

In Singapore they only had up to US12. :frown:

If you oop me, you can send me without the box and red tag so I can't resell.

Good luck, you know I’m down for a size 13 I desperately want to complete my set. I’ve entered everything and you have some of the best luck I know of. Good luck on finding your wife her size and you a size 12 bro

Back
Top Bottom