Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I think it might go about $100 lower, but that’s chancing it. Personally I would go for it if you have the funds.
Yeah and I wear a size 11 and it's been pretty much hovering around 1.3k or more on stockx so I might go for it.. thanks for the response..

Check YouTube for the real vs fake on each pair. I have 5 and all have been bought through StockX. Turn around time is like 9-10 days usually

I would imagine it'd be worth the 9-10 day turnaround for a shoe and a market price like this. Thanks for the tip! Seems like anyone can be easily fooled with the fakes by pictures until they receive it in person.

i mean, there are two more colorways dropping this year of the vapormax - an all white version and a grey/black-ish one. i'd just wait for one of those but if you really want that og colorway i'd go with stockx or goat.

My initial plan is to actually go for the 2018 black pair, and then consider between one or the other (the 2017 black/white one) if I strike out. The "really want" debate is also a key factor, 'cause if I just want a pair, then I'm basically pulling an impulse purchase even though I have some extra funds and tax refunds are coming, haha. Thanks!

You guys have been super helpful, by the way. Thank you, everyone! If you guys got more tips and suggestions, please throw 'em my way.

Stock X just refunded me for the AJ1 saying it didnt pass their verification.

not sure if i should be happy i saved 1.8k or disappointed in the seller lol

edit* but im glad stockx caught it.

be happy. doesn't stockX charge the seller a penalty if it doesnt pass inspection? just curious.

Supposedly like 15%. Just think if your a regular guy that got took on these and had no idea they are fake and wanted to sell them. Now you are out an additional $270 plus you have fufu kicks

Plus I believe stock x doesn't send back fake shoes back to the seller. Their policy states it

Plus I believe stock x doesn't send back fake shoes back to the seller. Their policy states it
WOW! I like the idea but I don't know how they can do that. It gets some of the fakes out of circulation but again what if your the guy that has no idea he has fakes. Ohhh I'd be a pissed off hombre

WOW! I like the idea but I don't know how they can do that. It gets some of the fakes out of circulation but again what if your the guy that has no idea he has fakes. Ohhh I'd be a pissed off hombre

Their policy states they can because selling fake items can be reported to the police

Oh damn, this brings up a question for me. What happens if I somehow land a pair of fake Off-White VaporMaxes from StockX? Would I just be stuck with them?

Oh damn, this brings up a question for me. What happens if I somehow land a pair of fake Off-White VaporMaxes from StockX? Would I just be stuck with them?
I just don't see them screwing up something like that. StockX has awesome customer support that I have found. They applied a discount after the fact for me and responded within a few hours of me asking a question. GOAT takes forever to do anything

Don't cut off their green Stock-X tag until you've properly legit checked your pair. If it's fake, I'm sure you can get your money back. But if you cut off that tag, then it'll be a whole lot more difficult.

When you receive your pair, make a legit check post and I'm sure people will help you out.

Don't cut off their green Stock-X tag until you've properly legit checked your pair. If it's fake, I'm sure you can get your money back. But if you cut off that tag, then it'll be a whole lot more difficult.

When you receive your pair, make a legit check post and I'm sure people will help you out.
Correct! As long as the tag is still on within 30 days or something, you're good. Just be sure to legit check immediately before cutting tags off.

I just don't see them screwing up something like that. StockX has awesome customer support that I have found. They applied a discount after the fact for me and responded within a few hours of me asking a question. GOAT takes forever to do anything

Correct! As long as the tag is still on within 30 days or something, you're good. Just be sure to legit check immediately before cutting tags off.

You guys are awesome, thanks!

Next question. Can I borrow $800 from someone?

you guys are making all these stockx comments like they have consistent policies and procedures in place

everything is at their discretion. unless they are blatantly wrong they can always choose to screw you

Trust me, I was disgusted in myself too. Don't think I'm gonna buy em anymore with this refund money. Just save it for a good vacation this summer
Debating aj 1s too.....might wait and see how an eBay auction unfolds thanks to huskercats huskercats ......although I'm starting to think similarly....maybe pick up some Levi 4s blank tag and save the rest for vacation or work lol

Back
Top Bottom