Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Im really surprised that the Black MoMa AF1 is going for more than the White ghosting AF1 OW in the reselling market. Why?!?! More limited? Man...I am shooketh!
shooketh.gif
600 pairs vs (what I would guess is around) 6000 pairs.

600 pairs vs (what I would guess is around) 6000 pairs.
Yea. Crazy how just because something is limited it’ll drive the value up more. It’s not bad looking but I really don’t see the big deal in the black pair besides it being limited. Same goes with the complexcon pair...just my opinion, not hating Haha just expecting more of that “wow” factor like design and creativity for something this hype and asking resale price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea. Crazy how just because something is limited it’ll drive the value up more. It’s not bad looking but I really don’t see the big deal in the black pair besides it being limited. Same goes with the sneaker con pair...just my opinion, not hating Haha just expecting more of that “wow” factor like design and creativity.
W you. Retail all day but that’s about it. The ten pair is sooooo much more interesting imho.

W you. Retail all day but that’s about it. The ten pair is sooooo much more interesting imho.
Unfortunately more than half of my shoes I paid over retail haha. But I don’t mind it if it’s like The Ten and meets my expectations and not just because less was made. The Ten is definitely A LOT more interesting, just everything about it.

out of the 3 af1s, its the one that actually looks like an off-white collab the most imo with all the unique materials. the complexcon ones are clean, but idk man something about the black ones throw me off. maybe its the white laces? i feel like w/ black laces they might look a lot better.

out of the 3 af1s, its the one that actually looks like an off-white collab the most imo with all the unique materials. the complexcon ones are clean, but idk man something about the black ones throw me off. maybe its the white laces? i feel like w/ black laces they might look a lot better.
I just don’t see a big deal with all black shoes. It hides all the details and reminds me of a busboy or dishwasher (not trying to offend anyone in that position if that’s what they gotta do for now). But switching up the color of the swoosh on a basic black shoe isn’t enough for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
just saw some ppl posting that the unc 1s are dropping in april. hope they dont release that trash

I think if someone did that to my pair I would **** them out and wear .... the pinkish A in fear I would go over in orange and make into an anarchy symbol likewise the V in love - throw in some short orange laces to make that deconstructed tongue stick out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom