Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

898A7875-EEE7-458E-8732-F00A3BA426C4.jpeg
B7D45CBD-FB3A-4D1E-BB7E-210510615FC2.jpeg
DA20DDFF-E1CF-4719-8792-30068935EACC.jpeg
0F28C53A-9863-4551-85CA-3C3CEB78EEC1.jpeg

Yall ready? Someone look on their vapormaxes and see production dates, maybe we can figure out a release date with these joints

Beautiful summer joints right here
my september pickup pair is Late December 16 - Late March 17

hey aNYone aNYone the laces on the reveal pairs are about 20% thicker than the ghosting. In a side by side w the AM 90 and AF1, it's pretty noticeable. Not crazy, we're only talking a few millimeters, but noticeable.

weird..windy city sole's site shows how many pairs are left on the product page. i keep refreshing and the number keeps getting higher

weird..windy city sole's site shows how many pairs are left on the product page. i keep refreshing and the number keeps getting higher

I think he does a 20 minute cart hold so when they expire probably the pairs moving back into inventory....

Are you changing the size? It shoes the stock for each size. If you refresh and you are on a different size the stock changes

edit: Actually nevermind, I'm refreshing on an 11 and it keeps changing. Time too

two things about this pic...

1. its crazy that besides Kanye, leopard pants dude wasnt the one to amount to the others levels. this pic made dude internet famous.

2. this might ruffle some feathers, but if it weren't for Kanye, Virgil or don c would have never been who they are today. not taking anything away from what they've done and whatever talent they may have, it just goes to show you that you gotta surround yourself with the right people and being in the right place at the right time is so key to succeeding in life.

just some late night thoughts

It’s crazy how much you DONT KNOW

Taz Arnold. TISA. Didn’t need this photo for hype esp at the time and dude does Music. Can catch him behind the scenes of a lot of west coast albums the past couple of years. His name is solid before and after this picture.

Also add that DON C played a major role in Kanye’s come up.

It’s crazy how much you DONT KNOW

Taz Arnold. TISA. Didn’t need this photo for hype esp at the time and dude does Music. Can catch him behind the scenes of a lot of west coast albums the past couple of years. His name is solid before and after this picture.

Also add that DON C played a major role in Kanye’s come up.

this is true, taz arnold was part of sa-ra who did a lot of production work & still does, om'mas keith was working with diddy a lot also.. i believe he had a lot to do with the resurgence of mcm clothing also, very solid guy. don c was always a good friend & creative soundboard for kanye, he also used to be his dj.

Pyrex & Been Trill both had their moments as well.

crazy to see how far virgil has come as a designer, from the rl rugby x pyrex "scandal" to this now.. i always thought ibn jasper would design some stuff also, but he never really did like don & virgil, unless he's more behind the scenes with his work.

lmao. i didnt wanna say anything after dude posted his analysis

lmao. i didnt wanna say anything after dude posted his analysis
sometimes you just gotta teach the kids .. like james jebbia .. y'dig .. the truth is everyone in that photo went onto do some pretty dope ish ..

Really debating if I should get the OW Zoom Fly from Windy City Sole. For those that got them, is that pair decent in person? Just got the AM90 from StockX, so really debating on the zoom fly since it’s my least favorite one.

Back
Top Bottom