Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

the Zoom flys may be one of the few pairs i pay resale for... need to sell these boosts first!

who wins:

Mario: gets OW Hyperdunks
Off-White-x-Nike-React-Hyperdunk-Virgil-Abloh-Buy-adidas-NMD-Nike-Jordan-VoporMax-Sneakers-Trainers-in-UK-EU-DE-Europe-Germany-for-Man-and-Women-01-275x150.jpg

Luigi: gets $180 cash
a 8/10 black CDG/Supreme box logo hoodie
Supreme_x_Comme_Des_Garcons_CDG_Box_Logo_Hoodie_-_Black_d2beb445-965c-45a8-a816-343574506d3b_800x.png

and a used once Supreme 17 back pack
RED_2_1024x1024.jpg
I think whoever gets supreme is coming up. I just sold my DS cdg shirt for 430

i dont like used clothing/shoes. DS HD FTW.

was gonna say this exact thing. whoevers getting the shoes but that my biased opinion.

buying vnds I may consider (never did it) but def would never consider used clothing, I dunno

it's crazy how all of kanye's boys are making major moves .. remember the rosewood movement, who would've dreamed it!?
RosewoodMovement.jpg

I miss the old Virgil

kanyewestentourage1.jpg

Kanye with the 10/10 fit... you cant deny, at the time this pic, was taken, that fit was perfect..hell, with more tapered denim you could still wear that today...Virgil and Don C on the other hand.......

I miss the old Virgil

kanyewestentourage1.jpg

Kanye with the 10/10 fit... you cant deny, at the time this pic, was taken, that fit was perfect..hell, with more tapered denim you could still wear that today...Virgil and Don C on the other hand.......

two things about this pic...

1. its crazy that besides Kanye, leopard pants dude wasnt the one to amount to the others levels. this pic made dude internet famous.

2. this might ruffle some feathers, but if it weren't for Kanye, Virgil or don c would have never been who they are today. not taking anything away from what they've done and whatever talent they may have, it just goes to show you that you gotta surround yourself with the right people and being in the right place at the right time is so key to succeeding in life.

just some late night thoughts

I'm actually friends with Justin. he's a really chill kid. he had an office job or something and just wasnt happy with it and his passion was in high end clothing. he wasnt even a reseller at the time. next thing he quit his job and went full on in the high end resell market and now he lives a sweet life. I don't even really hit him up for stuff because I know he can get his prices elsewhere, but hell always come through for me if I need a size swap

two things about this pic...

1. its crazy that besides Kanye, leopard pants dude wasnt the one to amount to the others levels. this pic made dude internet famous.

2. this might ruffle some feathers, but if it weren't for Kanye, Virgil or don c would have never been who they are today. not taking anything away from what they've done and whatever talent they may have, it just goes to show you that you gotta surround yourself with the right people and being in the right place at the right time is so key to succeeding in life.

just some late night thoughts

Definitely, knowing the right people is 3/4 of the game in this industry.

You can design a tee shirt with a dinosaur on it, Kanye wear it once, and next thing you know, your website crashed.

Although that's not to say there can't design for ****, so nothing against them.

Back
Top Bottom