Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

29671722-B982-4130-AAD4-5DD15741E4BF.jpeg

Nope, but never cooked 5+ pairs like my fellow Nt Brethren does so who knows the day if i do I might
People that put in enough work to get 5+ pairs do so to pay bills. They aren't just stumbling into 5 pairs. They aren't just filling out a couple raffles and trying their luck on SNKRS.

Look, I'm just keeping it a buck. There's really no difference in ooping someone a pair of ow and handing them $500+ cash. Either way you're out $500 that you could have used on other things. Ooping pairs with $50-$100 resell value is one thing. $500+? Shhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Hell I oop'd 2 pair of SW, and even though they went to very good friends I lowkey kinda regret that **** now bc they've gone up so much.

I'm all for the do not tell a man what to do with his wallet, but dont do it man, thats too steep lol

just get these GW or AHE, or buy two of them and keep one DS for the amount youre going to pay for the OGs DS
I was thinking that after so many Ls I am leaning towards stockx but I’m stuck between blazers or prestos tuff decesion |l

I was thinking that after so many Ls I am leaning towards stockx but I’m stuck between blazers or prestos tuff decesion |l
If youre going to spend that much, I would go for the blazers (GW/AHE) since the style itself is a classic and will always be hot, IMO the prestos are only hot because its an OW collab.. and then with the rest of the dinero go for the airmax mentas OW I feel like those will be timeless itself in the OW category, since theyre starting to branch out from black dominant colorways

I'm actually going to keep the OW converses I have, to trade or sell for the mentas, and after that i'll be ok if lose the rest of the OW releases

Back
Top Bottom