Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

still hating that i missed out on these, but i think i have enough trade bait to go ahead & get them, i've wanted this shoe since i saw the sketch of it, i can't wait for the off-white air max 90's that are in the same colorway, seems like it'll be a thanksgiving release. i'm still wondering what nike x virgil have planned for the 1 year anniversary of the original 10 coming up?

What happened to the bot?

I wish I would get an oop.. especially for one of these :lol: . It's practically impossible to get a pair. If I got oop'd a pair that I didn't want; I would just tell dude to keep them.. def grimey af to sell an oop'd pair.

I oop'd a random once, but now with stuff like round two and cool kicks near me, i can always just trade for stuff i really want so its worth a shot at any hype release

Ooping is cool, but I guess you won't really make friends if you never make the first move to develop a relationship
Pick you recepients wisely I suppose

I expected to lose yesterday, but I was like **** it, I dint even want these.. so I’m only wasting 2mins in trying.

I always lose either way.

Boom. Gottem. Sneaker gods work in mysterious ways

28849F14-E33B-4933-A29F-CE74E1CC6121.jpeg

I post all my steals

i enjoy them the most

UDS these this morning. Paid like $65 for them. Like them a lot more in hand than I thought I would.

Back
Top Bottom