Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

This is so true. Been getting a lot of ”hyped” shoes from a local boutique lately only because I visit often and talk to one of the employees about mostly clothes and also shoes sometimes. I didn’t even go to the shop with that in mind, I just thought it was nice to have a chat with one of the guys. He started by sorting me with the SW 97/1 and been getting OW x Nike, Kiko Asics and other hyped stuff just for being a regular who wear my shoes and he knows it. I bought a lot of clothes at the shop before and he recognized my email so it’s kind of like a ”VIP” treatment for being a loyal and social customer.

Never ASKED to get any shoe before he brought it up by saying ”hey you’re a nice dude and you support us so let me fix the SW’s for you for retail”.

there's a resell store in my city that's kinda like round two that i go to just like this... i love chopping it up with people who know the history behind stuff & have a passion for it like me.

there's a resell store in my city that's kinda like round two that i go to just like this... i love chopping it up with people who know the history behind stuff & have a passion for it like me.
Yeah where I live there’s hardly anyone to talk to about sneakers and clothing so it’s definitely worth the time to just go in and have a chat every other week.

man like yall legit dont believe me when i say o cant score on GRs lol. srs need help pleeeeease
I lowkey cant tell if you trollin LOL but if you really need that pine green AJ1s I'll help out because I don't effs with pine green. You in NY right??

I lowkey cant tell if you trollin LOL but if you really need that pine green AJ1s I'll help out because I don't effs with pine green. You in NY right??
NJ but close to NYC. And I’m not trolling.

^^^Always helping out NT members, I like that!

Did you get my last PM?
Me first
tenor.gif

jk

^^^Always helping out NT members, I like that!

Did you get my last PM?
I guess my message didnt send. I was on the train when I sent it lol. Thanks for sending me the info about the mock locations. Haven't had a chance to actually test it for a non bluetooth location gated drop tho. Will update you when it happens lol.

I actually like that they did a on the spot Snkrs pass... doesnt matter them Skeptas is bricks... But if you wear them and cop I'm happy for you... for the resellers take this capital L.

CUQyKZMUkAAsAoT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom