Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dem jawnz go hard. Lime dark knight, bad guy, motorcycle riding, your favorite villain kinda hard

Reminds me of these :lol: :

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2015%2F08%2Fy-3-qasa-high-top-sneaker-all-black-1.jpg

Till this day...one of my favorite silhouettes. I have 3 colorways. Unfortunately I only wear them for short period of time because they aren’t the comfiest.

I had the all black pair and loved them, but as you stated the comfort wasn’t there.....

Hey guys, not sure where else to post this. Can anyone here speak to the sizing of the Fear of God Skate lows? Or the 101’s if not? I understand the hiking boots and military boots run very large like many Italian shoes. I take an 8.5 in most Nike sneakers and a 40 in Common Projects, trying to figure out if I should grab a 40 in the Skates as well. I appreciate the help!

Hey guys, not sure where else to post this. Can anyone here speak to the sizing of the Fear of God Skate lows? Or the 101’s if not? I understand the hiking boots and military boots run very large like many Italian shoes. I take an 8.5 in most Nike sneakers and a 40 in Common Projects, trying to figure out if I should grab a 40 in the Skates as well. I appreciate the help!
Good question, does anyone know how the basketball styled sneaker he came out with a year or so ago fit? I’ve heard they run long and to go down a size? Any info would be great.

i don’t own skate lows, but I have the Bone 101s. They run big, much like the Military sneaker which I also own. I’d suggest going a size down from your regular size in Nike’s. So hypothetically if the Skate lows fit the same as or similar to the 101, then you should be good with a 40

You can also try asking folks in the High-End thread:
https://niketalk.com/threads/high-end-designer-shoe-clothes-accessories-wayw-thread.666733/page-419

Last edited:
How you like the Raids?
I honestly felt like the shape looked different when I got them in-hand compared to the stock Nike pics.

I like them. They’re slimmer in a weird sense. Def freak them diffcerebtly thank da 1s

the nike pics definitely make them look a lot fuller. i like the bones still but the blacks looked extra slim and goofy on me. had to let them go

the nike pics definitely make them look a lot fuller.

Exactly this. In-hand there's this weird curve at the top of the foot. Whereas the Nike stock pictures made it look full with a less pronounced curve. It's not a big deal and I'm just nit-picking, but I noticed it immediately in hand.

What Nike made it look like:
nike-air-fear-of-god-raid-black-at8087-002-6.jpg

What it actually looks like:
Nike-Air-Fear-Of-God-Strap-Black-Product.jpg

Back
Top Bottom