Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9BD95F6F-D6FE-4384-8DBC-6E4A9962F888.jpeg
Jerry said that crispy white Nikes were all that’s needed to set off any fit so it’s father fits forever. Idgaf about your fashion opinions, lol. I refuse to ever tuck my pants in or show the collar of these shoes... have fun with your matrix fits! “How much do clothes cost in the matrix?”

Can I get info on pants :rofl::rofl::rofl:

WTF are those lol

Do you have info on that one he’s wearing?

You can't really see the tee in the pic other than what's peeking out underneath the Nike/FOG warmup top. It could be any vintage tee for all we know of any rock band or it could be a plain old black tee. He says he wears it everyday so maybe there might be other pics on his IG, but I really don't check his IG often enough to keep track of that

so are those tees actually vintage or just made to look it?

If you're talking about his Resurrection rock band tees, then yes they are truly vintage. He's been collecting them for years so he had a network of vintage tee collectors who he'd get his supply from. One of his sources was Tyranny+Mutation.

But honestly they were truly a ripoff. All he'd do is take the vintage tees, screenprint "Fear of God" on the back/front underneath the band graphic, remove the original brand/size tag and replace it with a FOG tag and charge the $500+ price tag. Some of them were really rare and sought after, like the Nirvana/Cobain tees, but you could honestly obtain the same tees for a fraction of the price without the FOG branding if you looked hard enough

You can't really see the tee in the pic other than what's peeking out underneath the Nike/FOG warmup top. It could be any vintage tee for all we know of any rock band or it could be a plain old black tee. He says he wears it everyday so maybe there might be other pics on his IG, but I really don't check his IG often enough to keep track of that

It’s definitely a plain washed black oversized vintage tee. I would assume it has to be FOG?

It’s definitely a plain washed black oversized vintage tee. I would assume it has to be FOG?

If it is FOG (mainline), then I can tell you that it ain't anything special. Material is thicker than your average tee but ain't worth the $200 price he charges.

If it is FOG (mainline), then I can tell you that it ain't anything special. Material is thicker than your average tee but ain't worth the $200 price he charges.

The cut/measurements is key as well... I’d pay that if the fit was going to be great, along w/ the thicker material.

Now we wait.

These was always coming....If they were supposed to be Friends and Family Only they would have NEVER been featured in the 1st LookBook....

Remember this the same dude that said Mints and Orange werent coming either.....

I dont think he is building hype I just dont think he has control over what drops and what doesnt....

Nike certainly is in the driving seat when it comes to rollout and release numbers of this collaboration. FOG's internal allotment has been abysmal given Jerry's the lead designer of the damn shoes, lol.

Back
Top Bottom