Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah for sure. Its not that Round2 wouldn't size swap. Its just that they posted the shoe and size and price ($50 more than every other platform). I'd assume it'd still be there in a 2-3 hours. And because they don't have a phone, I couldn't confirm if they still had it before I went. It was just a risk I had to take. Drove 45 mins without traffic and wasted gas and toll and I get there and they told me it sold when it was posted on IG. So I'm thinking why bother posting it on IG then, or why not take it down on IG. It was more of a waste of my time. I thought I was gonna be able to finally get my size lol.

What size are you & what size do you have? Just curious.
You can't just sell the one you have & then buy your size off SX/Goat?

PO

Fog 1, raids, even da skylines have been it chief.

Even da Mocs have their purpose.

the only model I'm absolutely not crazy about was da SA

If 3god 3god has somehow purchased sail FoG 1 and provides actual evidence this time, I here by promise to never make fun of him ever again for da rest of my NT career.

If 3god 3god has somehow purchased sail FoG 1 and provides actual evidence this time, I here by promise to never make fun of him ever again for da rest of my NT career.
he makes it too easy often. you're gonna regret this deal if he show n' proves.

20190621_105852.jpg

Not interested in the green or orange pairs. Hopefully the yellow pair drop though, will try to get those if they do.

9BD95F6F-D6FE-4384-8DBC-6E4A9962F888.jpeg
Jerry said that crispy white Nikes were all that’s needed to set off any fit so it’s father fits forever. Idgaf about your fashion opinions, lol. I refuse to ever tuck my pants in or show the collar of these shoes... have fun with your matrix fits! “How much do clothes cost in the matrix?”

What size are you & what size do you have? Just curious.
You can't just sell the one you have & then buy your size off SX/Goat?

PO
vinotwofour vinotwofour just being cheap. He can buy a resell pair no problem.

my size is about $70 difference. If I sold mine and re-bought, I would be out even more money. 3God is right tho, I'm just being cheap. But I got this pair for retail from someone and thought maybe if I got a size swap from a shop ($20-$50 fee), it would be cheaper than selling and buying my own. But so far no shop has even posted my size ( 8 ) except R2 so now I just gotta go back to the drawing board and wait for another one to pop up.

Stay tuned.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom