Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GOT DAM YOURE A CHEAP MOFO’ER.

Just be happy you got the shoes.

NT peeps never cease to amaze me the petty sheet they chose to complain about.
Nah bro. You just gotta double check when they're advertising free shipping on the site. I've spent 5k on shoes this month so no, I'm not a cheap mfer. Dont get it twisted

you've been around long enough to understand how pricing on new silhouettes go. premium materials (at least for nike), packaging with extras, brand new tooling and upper, designer connections allll factor into pricing. especially when you're dealing with a low volume product.

720s and vapormaxes can come in at a lower price point because their components (mainly the tooling) is being used across different silhouettes and mass produced across different colorways.

not saying $350 is a justifiable price, but the factors contributing to nike's pricing are pretty obvious.

true i can see that being the case with these shoes..

but for the 720s comment i was just trying to get an idea how comfortable this shoe is not comparing the price between the two.

anybody know if these FOGs dropped in europe?

Can't believe these didn't drop in the EU - You guys reckon I could find someone to trade me both of these colourways for my bone fog1s?

Nah. I spoke to the owner. We good. Bought more kicks and waived the shipping
Yea but still man you messing it up for everyone else. All it takes is 1 person to flip out and them never do phone orders/dms again. At the end of the day you was hella petty imo.. and then you go talking ish to everyone else who didn’t cop? If it wasn’t for me.. you’d be in this bytch talking bout.. Damn L... 0-50 on SNKRS.. Sadderday L and whatever else we say when we come up short.

Can't believe these didn't drop in the EU - You guys reckon I could find someone to trade me both of these colourways for my bone fog1s?

It might be possible given their value on the secondary market, but not within the next couple of weeks though. Feel like a lot of people purchased these as trade bait, tbh. But it's probably gonna be hard to find somebody who purchased both colors at retail.

Yea but still man you messing it up for everyone else. All it takes is 1 person to flip out and them never do phone orders/dms again. At the end of the day you was hella petty imo.. and then you go talking ish to everyone else who didn’t cop? If it wasn’t for me.. you’d be in this bytch talking bout.. Damn L... 0-50 on SNKRS.. Sadderday L and whatever else we say when we come up short.

I'm surprised you guys got the Orange instead of Green. Jerry even said it was a coastal release where Orange for west and Green for east.

expect these to come out in the next month or 2. I'd pay resale for these.
Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-1-Sail.jpg

I ain't ruining ish for nobody bro. And fyi, the store is under contract with Nike to NOT sell their Nike kicks thru their online platform. They are only allowed by Nike to take orders via phone and email therefore me asking them to clarify their "free shipping over 125" and requesting a refund in no way endangers their ability to allow phone orders for their customers Lol.

What's petty is those of you who got sensitive about me questioning their free ship policy and acted like I should be grateful cuz these are hyped limited. Lmao. I'd do the same thing even if they were GRs dog.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom