Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did they have separate inventory for the instore locals and the phone/DM orders? I'm surprised they had so many pairs last this long lol.

For those who ordered at Corporate got em, were you charged $15 shipping on your PP invoice? I was charged and their website states free shipping over $125.

If you were charged email them to request refund of shipping fee. They shouldn't be charging $15 for 5day FedEx ground.

Pretty sure that 15 was the donation that they required people pay. If you follow their story on IG they're accepting donations and I think it stated that if you call you are required to make one. I can only assume that the 15 dollars was for it.

Pretty sure that 15 was the donation that they required people pay. If you follow their story on IG they're accepting donations and I think it stated that if you call you are required to make one. I can only assume that the 15 dollars was for it.
the donation was $10

Corporate just answered and said they're sold out now.

giphy.gif

Corporate horrible customer service told my friend that they didn't know or had anyway to check if the u got thru on invoice just wait out today to see if u get a response... #ft

Corporate horrible customer service told my friend that they didn't know or had anyway to check if the u got thru on invoice just wait out today to see if u get a response... #ft

What you mean? Like he paid but don't know if he will get a pair? I assume if they send you an invoice they set that pair aside for you.

material & that stacked air unit. I was w/ u until i walked around in them for a day

but there are plenty of shoes for less that are probably if not more comfortable than these have you tried the 720s or vapormaxes?

But i will fall back dont want to sound like the old guy who cant understand how the younger generation can afford to throw $350 away on some shoes :lol:

back when i was copping heavy i remember jordans costing $150 and and that was alot back then :lol:

but there are plenty of shoes for less that are probably if not more comfortable than these have you tried the 720s or vapormaxes?

But i will fall back dont want to sound like the old guy who cant understand how the younger generation can afford to throw $350 away on some shoes :lol:

back when i was copping heavy i remember jordans costing $150 and and that was alot back then :lol:
Way more comfortable then the vapormax & 720’s. It’s just an all around premium sneaker. It’s kinda like a bouncy feel or something.

you've been around long enough to understand how pricing on new silhouettes go. premium materials (at least for nike), packaging with extras, brand new tooling and upper, designer connections allll factor into pricing. especially when you're dealing with a low volume product.

720s and vapormaxes can come in at a lower price point because their components (mainly the tooling) is being used across different silhouettes and mass produced across different colorways.

not saying $350 is a justifiable price, but the factors contributing to nike's pricing are pretty obvious.

I even sent them a dm saying I know you're sold out but think it's cool you took phone orders and even better what you're doing with the relief fund i would like to donate a couple bucks and haven't heard back.

Back
Top Bottom