Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
seems like mesh to me

j1.png
j2.png

Ah damn :frown:, the Swoosh is the same color was the mesh while the grey pair has the contrasting Swoosh.

Yeah the shots in that Complex article did it for me, I'm going with the blacks. There's a picture in there where the blacks look kind of beat or dusted but still dope. Oh, that AW84 hat is copped too.

Looks like it may be $350 for the Blacks and $395 for the leather Bone ones?
was thinking to myself a few days ago, choosing mesh over leather at a $395 retail price? unless you REALLY like the mesh colorway, leather probably wins majority of the time for most people :lol:. making the mesh version a lil cheaper is nice if they decide to do that

Last edited:
...some personal touches... my grandfather’s military service number is on the outsole of the sneaker next to the airbag... SN 832 91 66... my grandfather Lorenzo Manuel not only served in the military but he worked as a carpenter and a chef/cook to take care of his family... the number reminds me, humbles me and keeps me grounded and grateful for this crazy opportunity to design a shoe for nike... on the other hand it’s a reminder that he didn’t do all that just to provide for the family and for me/us to be average... i honored this opportunity with nike and put everything into it, not just out of respect for nike, but for the people that came before me and told me and taught me i could do anything...

j1.png

the hat that’s included in the collection was one of my best friend’s @evidentfuture (leo) who passed away a few years ago. this was his favorite hat and he was one of the few people who were “for” me in life. in every sense of the word, he only wanted the best for me. those types of people are so hard to find. he was def 1 in a million. i love him and miss him so much. this hat’s a nod to you my man. love you bro

j3.jpg

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

Dr5gZkxWkAE5hiy-e1542132332783.jpg

Jerry Lorenzo: I respected the opportunity to work with Nike so much that I was willing to not have the opportunity if I couldn’t honor it through my gifts and talents. I went to Nike and I said, ‘My gifts are not coloring up anything. My gift is in shape, and not only do I need my own silhouette, I need to fly my last [sneaker] in from Italy. It needs to be this shape.’ Nike said, ‘Hey, we feel like kids just aren’t wearing our performance shoes during the day. Straight up. How can we style this?’ I’m like, ‘It’s not a style thing. It’s a shape thing.
Yeah, they know not to **** up with him like how they ****** up with Ye'. Give that man the canvas and let him do the rest. . .

Bro how do I want all 3 :frown:

The blacks, whites and the shootarounds....and the breakaway cotton sweats and the cotton jersey tank :frown:

Help me.

Jerry Lorenzo: I respected the opportunity to work with Nike so much that I was willing to not have the opportunity if I couldn’t honor it through my gifts and talents. I went to Nike and I said, ‘My gifts are not coloring up anything. My gift is in shape, and not only do I need my own silhouette, I need to fly my last [sneaker] in from Italy. It needs to be this shape.’ Nike said, ‘Hey, we feel like kids just aren’t wearing our performance shoes during the day. Straight up. How can we style this?’ I’m like, ‘It’s not a style thing. It’s a shape thing.

somebody get this man in charge of the retro department billsmugazz.png

...some personal touches... my grandfather’s military service number is on the outsole of the sneaker next to the airbag... SN 832 91 66... my grandfather Lorenzo Manuel not only served in the military but he worked as a carpenter and a chef/cook to take care of his family... the number reminds me, humbles me and keeps me grounded and grateful for this crazy opportunity to design a shoe for nike... on the other hand it’s a reminder that he didn’t do all that just to provide for the family and for me/us to be average... i honored this opportunity with nike and put everything into it, not just out of respect for nike, but for the people that came before me and told me and taught me i could do anything...

j1.png

the hat that’s included in the collection was one of my best friend’s @evidentfuture (leo) who passed away a few years ago. this was his favorite hat and he was one of the few people who were “for” me in life. in every sense of the word, he only wanted the best for me. those types of people are so hard to find. he was def 1 in a million. i love him and miss him so much. this hat’s a nod to you my man. love you bro

j3.jpg

j1.jpg

j2.jpg
Nice touch...shout to LV he was wayyyyy ahead of his time....

Think I heard Nike Lab which is L and back door season.. I just want a pair man. I'm most worried about these this year. If I can't get them at retail I'll be pissed and hoping the resell isnt staggering. No chance Im dropping racks on this shoe.

I really love his vision and approach to design on this project but it's all going to **** if with a side of FOH if after alllll that talk they are impossible to get. "The kids arent wearing our performance shoes.. what can we do" .. well the answer isnt to limit them to death bro.

with the price point and the many models and colorways, I can see all the Air FOG1 and SA models being very limited and the Skylon being the slightly more produced model.

I feel like I've always seen "FEAR OF GOD" in caps, so outside of aesthetics I don't see why the "g" is lowercase. It's the same font at the original "Flight" logo, so I wonder if they wanted it to have more of a resemblance, the tail of the "d" in "god" even flares out like the "t" in the original "Flight" logo.

I feel like I've always seen "FEAR OF GOD" in caps, so outside of aesthetics I don't see why the "g" is lowercase. It's the same font at the original "Flight" logo, so I wonder if they wanted it to have more of a resemblance, the tail of the "d" in "god" even flares out like the "t" in the original "Flight" logo.

In the nice kicks article they say it’s modelled after the Flight logo

Would be cool if they dropped on SNKRS but they only let you enter the draw for 1 of the 4.

Is there any update on how these are gonna drop yet? Only Nike gonna receive these?

Back
Top Bottom