Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
imo if you're not tall and skinny (or at least skinny), you're gonna look like a dummy with them boots.
those runners though....man..:nthat:

Gotta have faith. I’m sure we will get our fair shake at these. I would count out snkrs unless it a surprise drop like the unc 1s or a late night snkrs pass like the skeptas. That’s how I was able to get them

tenor.gif

well this kinda gives my mesh is for playing, leather for lifestyle theory some validity. they had an all suede version but wear testers were saying it was too hot so they opted out for mesh

7:24

Last edited:
The SA pair is my speed. I like the other pair but the wear ability just isn't there for me.

Then again, why am I asking as if I have a good chance at landing any pair :lol:
These gonna be dumb limited. :sick:

Yeah that’s actually been up there for a few days now for the Bone color with no prices for the black pair yet if you look. People always have some ridiculous price on StockX before a shoe releases that no one pays any mind to lol example below
B4AD675F-6AEB-4F36-9C2A-9DE0A6E4ECAB.jpeg
Welp

3E1A75BD-2D04-4A8C-9B25-2DCBA02865F1.jpeg

Dr5gZkxWkAE5hiy-e1542132332783.jpg

Jerry Lorenzo: I respected the opportunity to work with Nike so much that I was willing to not have the opportunity if I couldn’t honor it through my gifts and talents. I went to Nike and I said, ‘My gifts are not coloring up anything. My gift is in shape, and not only do I need my own silhouette, I need to fly my last [sneaker] in from Italy. It needs to be this shape.’ Nike said, ‘Hey, we feel like kids just aren’t wearing our performance shoes during the day. Straight up. How can we style this?’ I’m like, ‘It’s not a style thing. It’s a shape thing.

Back
Top Bottom