Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

Had a 12 mids in cart, but waited too long in deciding if I really wanted them and poof they disappeared from my cart

Last edited:
Early links been out since this AM...
If you follow the right people on IG/Social media, you knew...

I was in a meeting and jumped on around 2:02, still managed to cop a 7.5 in the mids after about a 15 min wait in cart... def got hit with the captcha... messed up once and they still let me retry... pretty dope...

The kicks are dope but i feel the brown check kind of throws the shoe off... I will be attempting to paint it black to match the rest of the shoe...

Just got an 11 low in my cart. Still want the mids, but not paying resale price for ...moving on

Copped my 11 lows and 10.5 mids . NICE! Just gotta find a way to dump that 11 lows for a 10 low or 10.5 low.  Im sure these will pop up on other sites.

I love air forces even tho they kinda went out of style. I still rock my white on whtie forces alot.

Last edited:
Imo the white set looks better than the black one. Although I probably will end up getting the black mids as well
roll.gif

i was able to get a 8 and went back to and get a 7.5 mid but i just saw it says1 per customer......damn...I am WORRIED I am going to get megged and have them both cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom