Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

wtf now the waiting screen just disappeared & site timed out. didn't even get an "out of stock" or anything. just straight timed out.

beyond pissed off, i have never once been able to cop a release from NDC in the past 2 years. i hate Nike's website so much.

anyone who has a sz 12-13 in the mids who doesn't want a crazy amount of money please PM me

Damn! I missed the release thought it was 2pm central time. FML :x

Last edited:
roll.gif

looking for an 11 in mids. friend called me right when the link dropped, so there went my chance at trying on my phone. 

Last edited:
checked out a pair of the mids in sz 12 just to see if i could. still waiting in line for a sz 11 mid which is my size.

i dont know how some of you copped easy. i was on right at 2 cause i had the product number ready.still couldnt get my size in the mids. went back and ALL big sizes were gone. 

Last edited:
I got 2 captcha screens on the mids... same pics but it was doubled??? Anyone get this? One set I could click the other set i couldn't. Strange   CHROME by the way   Still managed to get my size 11 in  both! (mids & lows)

Last edited:
Just dropped a size 11 Mid a Low out of my cart so if anyone is going for an 11 be on the lookout for it to pop up

its gotta be random who gets through man. I was literally on it at 2:00 on the dot. lol maybe even before. Anyways..... you MR PORTER. Nike.com is the worst!

Question if anyone knows?   When you click add to cart is it in your cart before let's say the guy that is a second behind you to click add to cart or is it the first to finish the captcha questions??

Question if anyone knows?   When you click add to cart is it in your cart before let's say the guy that is a second behind you to click add to cart or is it the first to finish the captcha questions??

First to finish captcha successfully then you're placed in line.

If anyone is planning on dropping their pairs from the cart, please purchase and I will gladly reimburse you and kick in something extra. Thanks.

I got 2 captcha screens on the mids... same pics but it was doubled??? Anyone get this? One set I could click the other set i couldn't. Strange   CHROME by the way   Still managed to get my size 11 in  both! (mids & lows)
Yea I got 2 captcha screens, still was able to add to cart on a 9.5

Last edited:
BACK TO WORK!

GONNA WALK IN MY NEXT CUSTOMERS HOUSE LIKE......

Back
Top Bottom