Nike x Coraline Dunk - Movie Props Edition - 1/50

Originally Posted by MADHATTER818

i hope you were smart enough to use a different email for every entry you had...if not...you will be disqualified and will no longer get your shoes...its stated in the rules...thats y they are checking to see if all winners are eligible.
Indeed I did, Ive been doin this for years.

well i got that 9.5 big button edition..ds..if anyone is interested..hit me up.... and congrats to all who won.

Maybe they didn't pick all the winners yet. I think they did but, iono. There are a bunch of people on the "other" site that won.

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

i dont understand how out of all of niketalk like 3 people got emails saying they won?
maybe some people didn't check their emails yet
grin.gif

DAMN .... all these winners and Im not one of them ... GGGRRRRrrr
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
YES im MAD RIGHT NOW ... REAL MAD .

I was kinda mad at first, but now that some heads have won multiple pairs ie 2, 3, 4. I can't really be mad, luck just wasn't on my side for these.

Originally Posted by lilMITE87

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I THINK IM GONNA CRY!!! i went to see that gay movie for nuthin???THIS IS BULLISH!

if you couldn't appreciate the film then you don't deserve the shoes in my opinion.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

i dont understand how out of all of niketalk like 3 people got emails saying they won?
maybe some people didn't check their emails yet
grin.gif

I hope I just deleted it on accident . I really wanted to WIN .

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

I was kinda mad at first, but now that some heads have won multiple pairs ie 2, 3, 4. I can't really be mad, luck just wasn't on my side for these.

Im mad . Im very upset . I hate that fact that they broke the rules and got away with it . LOL
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I THINK IM GONNA CRY!!! i went to see that gay movie for nuthin???THIS IS BULLISH!

if you couldn't appreciate the film then you don't deserve the shoes in my opinion.

Im sure most the people that won didnt even see the film ..... IM SURE .

Okay,Okay that movie was WAYYY better than i thought it would be, its just that i figgered i would go the clean way and enter one time cuz i figgered everbodywho enter a bunch would get voided AND PEOPLE WHO CHEATED WON AND HONEST PEOPLE DIDNT!!!WTH????
grin.gif

i figgered everbody who enter a bunch would get voided AND PEOPLE WHO CHEATED WON AND HONEST PEOPLE DIDNT!!!WTH????
grin.gif

I AGREE ALL THE WAY .... Thats why im so MAD ..... gggrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

i figgered everbody who enter a bunch would get voided AND PEOPLE WHO CHEATED WON AND HONEST PEOPLE DIDNT!!!WTH????
grin.gif

I don't believe it's cheating and/or dishonest to have your friends and family enter. It's not like I entered my own name and info more than once.It'd be more dishonest to purchase multiple lottery tickets and I've never heard of that being frowned upon.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

grin.gif
I only entered once...I'm just mad at the 8-10 week wait before we can receive them

I CHECKED MY EMAIL AGAIN AND I WON!!!!!i musta got a late email SCORE! YESSSSSSS
pimp.gif

LUCKY .... DAMN I wanted a pair . Wish I would of had won a pair .

im surprised as hell that i won! i think only reason i won is cuz i entered a size 7 and it was one of the most abundantly made so.....

im surprised as hell that i won! i think only reason i won is cuz i entered a size 7 and it was one of the most abundantly made so.....
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom