Nike x Coraline Dunk - Movie Props Edition - 1/50

sick.gif

Still waiting to see if I got a pair. By the time I know I would have forgotten all about these.

Originally Posted by ikeepkixfresh

Originally Posted by easy3000

Still waiting to see if I got a pair. By the time I know I would have forgotten all about these.
same boat as you guys
laugh.gif

but man, if these show up at my door on like thanksgiving, and me remembering i entered for these?!?
pimp.gif

oh, and are there any like confirmation emails of some sort?

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

Originally Posted by ikeepkixfresh

Originally Posted by easy3000

same boat as you guys
laugh.gif

but man, if these show up at my door on like thanksgiving, and me remembering i entered for these?!?
pimp.gif

oh, and are there any like confirmation emails of some sort?

Im prety sure all winners will get an email. The question is when?

Dear xxxxxxx,

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize in the Coraline Nike Dunks Giveaway, administered by ePrize.

You have been selected as the winner of one (1) pair of Custom Coraline Nike Dunk tennis shoes (size determined by shoe size requested during entry or randomdrawing )! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. Your win has been recorded and is subject to verification.Once we have verified your eligibility, you will receive your prize 8-10 weeks after promotion conclusion. It will be sent to the address you provided. Thepromotion ends on March 01, 2009.

No further action is required on your part. Should we need additional information from you, we will contact you at this email address.

For a complete set of Rules for this promotion, please click here.

Please refer to them for any questions you may have. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Prize Fulfillment Services byreplying to this email. Please be sure to keep the original subject line.

Congratulations again.

Prize Fulfillment Services
[email protected]

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize in the Coraline Nike Dunks Giveaway, administered by ePrize.

You have been selected as the winner of one (1) pair of Custom Coraline Nike Dunk tennis shoes (size determined by shoe size requested during entry or random drawing )! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. Your win has been recorded and is subject to verification. Once we have verified your eligibility, you will receive your prize 8-10 weeks after promotion conclusion. It will be sent to the address you provided. The promotion ends on March 01, 2009.

No further action is required on your part. Should we need additional information from you, we will contact you at this email address.

For a complete set of Rules for this promotion, please click here.

Please refer to them for any questions you may have. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Prize Fulfillment Services by replying to this email. Please be sure to keep the original subject line.

Congratulations again.

Prize Fulfillment Services

eek.gif

this is the first online contest i've ever won

65b24338dcb4053e3a7d5b6ac4a3fda21e8071.gif

11.5 and a size 12 I hope. I was just tryin to get something close to a 12-13 because those are the hardest pair to get. So entered multiple times. I just wantmy size 12.

I like em regardless if they were uber-limted, GR, Hyperstrike, or like the way they are FREE-strike. LOL.

If you think they are ugly keep it movin why post.

i hope you were smart enough to use a different email for every entry you had...if not...you will be disqualified and will no longer get your shoes...itsstated in the rules...thats y they are checking to see if all winners are eligible.

Back
Top Bottom