NIKE TRAINER SC 2010 "BO knows Flywire" **PICS**

Originally Posted by dcshiba

Can someone please give me the heads up as to where these are dropping?  I thought a couple of pages back someone said Champs, but my local champs didn't have jack.  They did have the Troy Knows and AD knows shirts but that was it.
Currently Niketown Chicago has all the available SC2010 PE's.  Probably wait for stock to filter to other stores.

does anyone know if there are troy PE's?
Yes there is supposed to be, the store I got my APs didn't have them yet but they showed me a catalog pic and they had troy knows shirts there in black gold as well. 

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

does anyone know if there are troy PE's?
Yes there is supposed to be, the store I got my APs didn't have them yet but they showed me a catalog pic and they had troy knows shirts there in black gold as well. 

Troy Trainer SC 2010 > Troy Trainer 1's?????

just a warning for all....

not that it even matters right now as some sellers are just straight up liars, but two FSRs on up on that auction site right now. priced at $210. APs and Clay's.

With the aftermarket hype on the petersons and roy TR1s, i guess sellers expect people to drop $100 over retail for a pair. Wish some knew they could call into their local shops and get what they need. Praying on the weak and stealing tagged photos.. nah, ill protect the trainer namesake as much as I can
wink.gif

with that, do what you gotta do to get a pair now. when one starts that 'resell game', others scoop in too quickly to do the same thing.

for those wondering what the Troy's look like. They are basically the Bryan Clays but in an all black upper, with yellow contrast stitching, a yellow midsole/toe piece, and yellow flywire.. Swoosh is black as well as basically the entire upper. The NIKE letters are the steelers colors.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

for those wondering what the Troy's look like. They are basically the Bryan Clays but in an all black upper, with yellow contrast stitching, a yellow midsole/toe piece, and yellow flywire.. Swoosh is black as well as basically the entire upper. The NIKE letters are the steelers colors.

thanks Wally!  I'll be waiting for those. Do you think we'll see them at NTSF?  The guy I talked to today from NTSF said they might just be testing the waters at NT Chicago to see how they'd sell before they hit the other NT's.  Any truth to that?

each PE tops the next. and this is just the beginning.

Buckle in and get that $$$$ ready.

What the hell is going on here ....just a crazy release day Feb 6...All them All Star kicks...to the Jordan Motorsport 6s....glad those Copper Foamposites got pushed back....then what's up with them Kobe V Bruce Lees...just nuts man! Next year I need to save up for Feb.....I'll be sure to be ready for Nov/Dec.

When did this SC2010 pack drop around...like 9pmish? I slept on those Bo and Albert's. I thought these were gonna release Feb 10th or something from what I read in the Sole Collector Magazine somewhere.

Hope I can fit a sz 10 even though I wear 10.5 to 11.

Wake up to find out I missed on the pack, damn!  Only 8, 8.5 and 14 left.
All those PE are so nice

Originally Posted by Raydio5

What the hell is going on here ....just a crazy release day Feb 6...All them All Star kicks...to the Jordan Motorsport 6s....glad those Copper Foamposites got pushed back....then what's up with them Kobe V Bruce Lees...just nuts man! Next year I need to save up for Feb.....I'll be sure to be ready for Nov/Dec.

When did this SC2010 pack drop around...like 9pmish? I slept on those Bo and Albert's. I thought these were gonna release Feb 10th or something from what I read in the Sole Collector Magazine somewhere.

Hope I can fit a sz 10 even though I wear 10.5 to 11.
They went up at 9p. I got my confirmation email but I've had a few orders get canceled afterwords so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I know the site was having problems last night.

Pure fire
smokin.gif

b3915e4a7d760d9ae67b46961e643272a28e001.jpg

I left out the premium Bo's from the 2 pack and my Pro Bowl AF1's should be here soon
happy.gif

Hey now 
nerd.gif

glasses.gif

Premium Bo's = baseball mitt's?

So, uh, you gonna give us some close-ups or just leave us hangin?  
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom