NIKE TRAINER SC 2010 "BO knows Flywire" **PICS**

^ You didn't know. The extra $50 is the stitching (toecap of Pujols trainer), socks and box. LOL. The socks are kind of a strange add-in. They should've included the 'Bo Knows' and 'Albert Knows' shirts I picked up today.

can anyone help me with a pack? i mostly just want the pujols but really would like to get my hands on a pair..man it sucks being stationed overseas sometimes..

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

KJ, if only I would have know. I'll keep my eyes open

dang, alright let me know if you find anything   are they still supposed to hit stores soon?

More pics.  
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

scpheader.jpg

scpinline.jpg
scpinline2.jpg
scpinline3.jpg
scpinline4.jpg
scpinline5.jpg
scpinline6.jpg

The detail on these look amazing...

scpinline7.jpg
scpinline8.jpg
scpinline9.jpg
scpinline10.jpg
scpinline14.jpg
scpinline11.jpg
scpinline12.jpg
scpinline13.jpg

I love how the bubbles jet out like an old school trainer.

There's money missing from my account, Sin.
smokin.gif

K23J....you have an ISS PM.

Two packs and none for me?....well maybe.

Nike could have made this pack so much better had they done a Bo Jackson/Deion Sanders colab!!!  I mean c'mon, two guys who were able to succesfully cross over two professional sports and excel in both!   They could have marketed it with the two of them and would've made a much bigger splash than with Puljols?  Seriously?!

Nike's got money to burn so why not make a commercial with the two of them, then/now trash talking each other up!  Now that would've been ill!!!!

What could have been.

PS'ers out there, make something happen!

Just picked the roys, APs, and Clays. The Troys change color with heat like stated. Look!

Love waking up to great news about a pair of shoes i really wanted
pimp.gif
thanks alot H-n-T and Sinner glad the griffey fans can help each other out haha..Pujols's are just sick gonna have to pick up the albert knows shirt now haha

wow sinnerp. Those Bo's look great in that subtle low level lighting. Imagine if they were that dark purple all around like the OGs.

CONCORD is KEY.

btw, looking at the box, "20th anniversary edition". so what the hell does Albert P. have to do with Bo's or cross training in any fashion?

This wouldve thrived as a one shoe pull out box pack, with a shirt retailing at $150.

In regards to possible LEATHER quality, SC has some closeup shots of the probowls. I can tell by the closeup photo of the leather that it has the same dimples as the SC TRAINER Auburn retro, which we know is mediocre at best. so This whole set may follow that same material quality standard. So be warned there on the leather editions.

The tech on those socks looks like a pair of nike sanitary/compression socks I wear for baseball. For what its worth I think they look kinda cool.
I'm assuming there are no more packs floating around....?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

wow sinnerp. Those Bo's look great in that subtle low level lighting. Imagine if they were that dark purple all around like the OGs.

CONCORD is KEY.

btw, looking at the box, "20th anniversary edition". so what the hell does Albert P. have to do with Bo's or cross training in any fashion?

This wouldve thrived as a one shoe pull out box pack, with a shirt retailing at $150.

In regards to possible LEATHER quality, SC has some closeup shots of the probowls. I can tell by the closeup photo of the leather that it has the same dimples as the SC TRAINER Auburn retro, which we know is mediocre at best. so This whole set may follow that same material quality standard. So be warned there on the leather editions.
Honestly, I don't think any of the selected new-wave players would match up well in regards to Bo, X-Training or the 20th anniversary.  Baseball being my sport of choice I'm glad Pujols is in the pack.  Damn near ecstatic.  I can say without a doubt Pujols is the most prolific in his sport compared to the football and basketball players.  Bryan Clay is in his own category.  Not to be shunned or discredited but most definitely the least known.

I'll post '09 SC retro/SC2010 comparison pics when the pack arrives.

having some fun with PS.. taking the new and adding a bit more back of the old.

FLYWIRE  STRAPS are OUT. back to OG days:
8f9259f4c96c3ccec7eb1d4c199904879dd602c.jpg

Flywire everywhere is out. Back to basic suede mudguard:
bd62580421600c1fc1ebac3ea8f8a62e15cf292.jpg

my favorite.. subtle black straps mixing in with the mesh upper, and a basic suede mudguard
90725af42b61ec96c93b61da07886b9b8a53032.jpg

IE; give me the old upper and with the new midsole.. more PSs to come
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K23J

Love waking up to great news about a pair of shoes i really wanted
pimp.gif
thanks alot H-n-T and Sinner glad the griffey fans can help each other out haha..Pujols's are just sick gonna have to pick up the albert knows shirt now haha
I'm glad everything's working out... everyone's getting what they want.  Rock 'em with your Senior Airman badges...
laugh.gif

and HnT, always lookin after me...
smokin.gif

Wally, I agree... Concord is key... a concord-ed swoosh or more hits of it around the shoe would have been better.  More purple on the AP's certainly made a difference.  From those new pics, yeah, I could tell the leather on the Bo's were similar to the SC retro, but the Pujols leather seems to be nicer... I dunno if its the lighting, color, angles, etc... That was just the first impression I got. 

Bryan Clay isn't a household name yet, is he? 

Bryan Clay, not yet.  Come now, we're still fascinated with cars that go fast in a circle.

Cheering on multifaceted athletes requires too much use of the brain.

some standard lighting type shots courtesy of an auctioneer:
ceb35cfb4f0a620ec74ec93eb07a60625377cff.jpg

472357084d126a7ac312c147b8fa128d70977e9.jpg

94025f04e96c2c88c30be113289caa4fdbaffce.jpg
cf91574962c5c9b252c5078140066021ad979bd.jpg

all i will say is. im sure as heck glad the retros were done right this past summer. because if they had that purple shade on them, i would have been mighty upset. thats the only positive I can see out of this situation. they had two chances to get it right, and they got atleast 1.
laugh.gif

there is also no flourescence in that orange color it appears.

its close but how can you go from this sort of shading:
77035ab146b56cefc2ebc21bb405f0ba39ab5c4.jpg

to a straight TEAM color concept. Bo himself said he wanted the colors to pop and HIM to be seen. These SC 2010s do not do the SC brand or BO any justice

Back
Top Bottom