Nike Terminator High Retro Thread

Does anyone know how they fit? Undecided between 10.5/11.

Any help would be appreciated!

Georgetowns restocked on SNKRS (US) alongside the Cocoa Snakes this morning.

Grabbed a pair of the Georgetowns on snkrs restock. Will see how they look on foot before I make up my mind. I did not care for panda high dunks because the quality was so bad.

Grabbed a pair of the Georgetowns on snkrs restock. Will see how they look on foot before I make up my mind. I did not care for panda high dunks because the quality was so bad.
Quality of the leather on these is better than Panda Dunk Highs for sure, though not as good as the 2020 Dunks or Air Ships IMO.

Smh.. literally did a search for these this morning on NDC. Come in here now and see this.. no size 11 no 10.5 :smh:

bouillabaisse buddy, if you or anyone still lookin for terminator snakes
https://bdgastore.com/collections/footwear/products/nike-terminator-high
at this moment I see everything from sz13 down

Saw that too.. mostly was trying to grab from Nike because I wanted to try on and feel them out. I'm not new to the Terminator as a shoe but legit never had a pair. Between that and like 6 drops after my wedding, I've been hesitant.

But if I would have caught a restock, I would have at least been able to try them and see if I'm game to cop the snakes and keep the GTs.

I hear that. I always prefer to order from nike in some dumb belief that it might increase my odds on a hot drop

my snakes supposed to be here thursday and I'll post a review once they're in my lap

Snake for 25% off with code: NIKE25 (Today only)

ok I got these babies in and they are ridiculous. the silhouette is so retro and the shoe itself looks enormous. feels pretty good on feet though I've only walked approximately 10 feet in them. I sense they're gonna be a tough break-in. but I dig em

52551815744_495c46e252_z.jpg

52551524116_2d37c1e1a8_z.jpg

I'm a sz 10 and every one of the 68 pairs I've bought in 2022 were sz 10. the zion 2 voodoos were too tight, the mustard sachs gp were too loose, the speed yellow prestos were a disaster for anyone who has a foot, but apart from that, everything else has been fine. I'm wearing these snakes to a lightning bolt concert in an hour and a half, so we'll see how blistered and bloody my feet are at 1am

How do these fit compared to Jordan 1s?

…any need to go half size up or down?

I think these are closer to an AF1 than a Jordan 1 to me. And I rarely get to go my TTS.

For clarity:. I do 11 in AJI and 10.5 in these.

So tts is going to feel like there’s too much room at the end of the shoe?

Lol no. MY tts feels great which for me, is rare. I tried an 11 and they felt like they had too much room for my preference. I am a true 10.5 but most Nikes/Jordans are cut small to me. I rock my kicks casually so minimal wiggle room is needed.

I could’ve went a half size down. But I went TTS

I wear 9.5 in Aj1
Got a 9.5 in the snakes.
9.5 in Air Force 1s

A 9 would’ve fit.

Nike Terminator High “Noble Green”
Colorway: Swan/Noble Green-Sail-Washed Green
Style #: FD0650-100
Release Date: January 26, 2023
Price: $120

Nike Terminator High FD0650-100

so whats the final verdict on size?

When going tts, is the toe box too roomy? Is there heel slippage? Is your foot sliding back and forth while walkin?

What’re we talkin here?

*edit* just watched this vid. He goes in depth about sizing @ about 6:45.

.5 too big.

Not surprised. That toe box is jive boxy.

Last edited:
so whats the final verdict on size?

When going tts, is the toe box too roomy? Is there heel slippage? Is your foot sliding back and forth while walkin?

What’re we talkin here?

*edit* just watched this vid. He goes in depth about sizing @ about 6:45.

.5 too big.

Not surprised. That toe box is jive boxy.

Sizing is complicated on these.
They released in 2003 and 2008 as re issues. The older terminators ran smaller in my experience but these run deceptively larger. What I mean by that is if you pickup your normal size you will probably have slightly over a thumbsnail width of room in the toe -which is what you want- but if you aren’t used to that it’ll feel to roomy. They run narrow so if your foot is normal width or even slightly on the wide side it’s going to hurt. My foot is normal width and just sitting I can feel the edges of the shoe putting some pressure at the sides.

Back
Top Bottom