NIKE STORES IMPLEMENTING THE RSVP SYSTEM

Originally Posted by moneymike88

By using the internet on my iphone, laptop, desktop, and ps3 at the same damn time.

It aint gonna work bruh.....like I said even if u copy and paste you still gotta type the #.......unless u have 8 arms I dont see your method working at all.....

Where do you see me complaining?

West Coast Avenger wrote:

By using the internet on my iphone, laptop, desktop, and ps3 at the same damn time.

It aint gonna work bruh.....like I said even if u copy and paste you still gotta type the #.......unless u have 8 arms I dont see your method working at all.....

Typing 4 digits and a size after I copy/paste all the blanket info isn't going to take more than 10 seconds son

Well I just signed up for twitter today, hopefully I can grab what I want without having the headaches of lining up and possibly missing out.....

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Uhh the part where you say this is dumb and started cursing?

Thats not complaining. Thats just calling it dumb. They eliminated campouts and started indirectly supporting high volume buyers

I'm not eem mad
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Uhh the part where you say this is dumb and started cursing?

Thats not complaining. Thats just calling it dumb. They eliminated campouts and started indirectly supporting high volume buyers

I'm not eem mad
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

High volume buyers don't rely on a clan of people to do their work for free. Chumps do. High volume buyers have and always will go through different channels, have multiple credit cards and addresses available to maximize online purchases, and have connections to get them straight wholesale quantities at less than retail prices. Doofuses like you will keep up amateur hour regardless of what Nike does.

trappedintime wrote:
High volume buyers don't rely on a clan of people to do their work for free. Chumps do. High volume buyers have and always will go through different channels, have multiple credit cards and addresses available to maximize online purchases, and have connections to get them straight wholesale quantities at less than retail prices. Doofuses like you will keep up amateur hour regardless of what Nike does.

A high volume buyer utilizes every resource possible to attain the maximum amount of pairs that they can get. U still mad.

West Coast Avenger
wrote:

By
using the internet on my iphone, laptop, desktop, and ps3 at the same
damn time.

It aint gonna work bruh.....like I said even if u copy and paste you
still gotta type the #.......unless u have 8 arms I dont see your method
working at all.....

Typing 4 digits and a size after I copy/paste all the blanket info isn't going to take more than 10 seconds son

Let me know how that works for u? Ive been doing this already at the Niketown in Seattle and I just dont see how its possible but if you pull it off more power to you.....

This is the dumbest mother %$++#% thing ever. Theres no better way to cater to resellers than to allow them the luxury of securing multiple pairs from the comfort of their computers with dummy twitter accounts.

Here's what you do if you're smart.

1) Make multiple dummy twitter accounts depending on the amount of pairs that you want
2) Secure the last 4 digits of your (non sneaker head) friends ID numbers NOW. Try to gather at least 10
3) Stalk your closest nike twitter account
4) ????
5) Profit

All this means is I don't have to pay people to line up for me anymore. They can just walk in and cop after I rsvp them

crying.gif

But those non sneaker head friends ID's that you are using HAVE to go there and pick up the shoes.  I remember reading the older rules at NIKETOWNLA and they said if you didn't pick up the shoes on saturday after 1pm they gave them as first come first serve to whoever is at the store.

I have a hard time seeing someone being able to get 3-4 + pairs unless your friends/family members really like you that much to go out of their way to pick em up saturday. maybe 2 pairs at most.

trappedintime wrote:

A high volume buyer utilizes every resource possible to attain the maximum amount of pairs that they can get. U still mad.
I am annoyed that people like you exist in this community. You make relatively little by purchasing sneakers at retail and then gouging people another $50-$80 a pair. High volume buyer, you are not. You operate in the secondary market, while true high volume buyers operate one to two levels beneath you, some at wholesale level. You're just a greedy sneakerhead, and people like you are what have contributed to the degradation of the sneaker culture.
Let's not mince words here: resellers are NOT high volume buyers, they are cheap, greedy members of this community, who usually have nothing going on for themselves financially to support their own consumerism. High volume buyers run a business, they don't have to get their friends and family members to camp out for them or give them their license # to swoop a few extra pairs from Niketown.

Yeah, this guy doesn't factor in that when he paid people to sit in line the level of competition and demand (to sit in line) was minimal compared to when it's much easier to use Check4Change and Twitter while at your desk job to lock down a pair. Regardless, this photo isn't something to be proud of. Why NT even allows people like this to participate here (likely utilizing the forums to try and gouge members of NT) is beyond me.

Yeah, this guy doesn't factor in that when he paid people to sit in line the level of competition and demand (to sit in line) was minimal compared to when it's much easier to use Check4Change and Twitter while at your desk job to lock down a pair. Regardless, this photo isn't something to be proud of. Why NT even allows people like this to participate here (likely utilizing the forums to try and gouge members of NT) is beyond me.

Thanks for telling me about check4change hope it helps me tomorrow as my local NT is doing the twitter thing tomorrow!

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

But that was all before twitter......lets see how many pairs of the playoff 12's you can get?
challenge-accepted.jpg

Edit:

trappedintime wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:
trappedintime wrote:

I am annoyed that people like you exist in this community. You make relatively little by purchasing sneakers at retail and then gouging people another $50-$80 a pair. High volume buyer, you are not. You operate in the secondary market, while true high volume buyers operate one to two levels beneath you, some at wholesale level. You're just a greedy sneakerhead, and people like you are what have contributed to the degradation of the sneaker culture.
Let's not mince words here: resellers are NOT high volume buyers, they are cheap, greedy members of this community, who usually have nothing going on for themselves financially to support their own consumerism. High volume buyers run a business, they don't have to get their friends and family members to camp out for them or give them their license # to swoop a few extra pairs from Niketown.

Didn't read

Spoiler [+]
lol

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Thanks for telling me about check4change hope it helps me tomorrow as my local NT is doing the twitter thing tomorrow!

I've used C4C successfully to get tickets on TM after shows have sold out and randomly tickets have been added back into the system (due to the page changing). C4C on a Twitter account may get pretty annoying, but you can customize the settings so that rather than sounds you just get a notification or your browser icon pops up.

You did read, you just didn't like what I had to say cause it's true. This community needs less collectors looking to support their habit on the backs of others.

But that was all before twitter......lets see how many pairs of the playoff 12's you can get?
challenge-accepted.jpg

Edit:

trappedintime
wrote:

moneymike88
wrote:

trappedintime
wrote:

High volume buyers don't rely on a clan
of people to do their work for free. Chumps do. High volume buyers have
and always will go through different channels, have multiple credit
cards and addresses available to maximize online purchases, and have
connections to get them straight wholesale quantities at less than
retail prices. Doofuses like you will keep up amateur hour regardless of
what Nike does.

A high volume
buyer utilizes every resource possible to attain the maximum amount of
pairs that they can get. U still
mad.
I am annoyed that people like you
exist in this community. You make relatively little by purchasing
sneakers at retail and then gouging people another $50-$80 a pair.
High volume buyer,
you are not. You operate in the secondary market, while true high volume
buyers operate one to two levels beneath you, some at wholesale level.
You're just a greedy sneakerhead, and people like you are what have
contributed to the degradation of the sneaker
culture.
Let's not mince words here: resellers are NOT high
volume buyers, they are cheap, greedy members of this community, who
usually have nothing going on for themselves financially to support
their own consumerism. High volume buyers run a business, they don't
have to get their friends and family members to camp out for them or
give them their license # to swoop a few extra pairs from
Niketown.

Didn't read

Spoiler [+]
lol

But that is assuming you are trying to get all your pairs from NT? U gotta show us receipts as well since u are up for this challenge.......Im really curious as to how u are going to do this but will see......

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

I think this is a huge disadvantage for most people who work and/or aren't usually on their phone monitoring twitter. Thankfully I basically work/hustle from my PC 13 hours a day 7 days a week so looks like I'll have the advantage to scoop up most of the stock.
pimp.gif
I'M IN THE SAME BOAT. I'M AT MY COMPUTER AT WORK FROM MON-FRI. 7-3:45. I ALSO GOT MY IPAD AND IPHONE WITH ME LOGGED INTO DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS ON TWITTER. SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM FOR ME EXCEPT THE NEAREST NIKETOWN IS IN DALLAS SO THE ONLY WAY I WOULD USE THIS IS FOR BIG RELEASES I.E. MCFLY LEBRON ELITE 9'S AND YEEZY 2'S WHERE THE TRIP UP TO DALLAS AND BACK IS WARRANTED. MATTER OF FACT A LOT OF PEOPLE IN H-TOWN HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT REGISTERING AND FOLLOWING THE DALLAS NIKETOWN JUST FOR THIS REASON.

West Coast Avenger
wrote:

It aint gonna work bruh.....like I said even if u copy and paste you
still gotta type the #.......unless u have 8 arms I dont see your method
working at all.....

Let me know how that works for u? Ive been doing this already at the Niketown in Seattle and I just dont see how its possible but if you pull it off more power to you.....
IS IT NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE THE DM BOX OPEN ON ONE DEVICE WITH THIS TYPED IN ALREADY:

#

AND REFRESHING THEIR TWITTER ON ANOTHER DEVICE TILL THE HASH TAG APPEARS AND THEN JUST TYPING IN THE WORDS NEEDED AFTER THE # TAG ON THE FIRST DEVICE AND HITTING SEND? IF YOU CAN, THEN I CAN LITERALLY DM THEM BACK IN LESS THAN 2 SECONDS. GONNA JUST TRY IT OUT REAL QUICK WITH A TEST RUN....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IS IT NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE THE DM BOX OPEN ON ONE DEVICE WITH THIS TYPED IN ALREADY:

#

AND REFRESHING THEIR TWITTER ON ANOTHER DEVICE TILL THE HASH TAG APPEARS AND THEN JUST TYPING IN THE WORDS NEEDED AFTER THE # TAG ON THE FIRST DEVICE AND HITTING SEND? IF YOU CAN, THEN I CAN LITERALLY DM THEM BACK IN LESS THAN 2 SECONDS. GONNA JUST TRY IT OUT REAL QUICK WITH A TEST RUN....

I was thinking the same thing.  I would think that should work. That's what I was gonna do

Back
Top Bottom