Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

For those looking for codes, just pay attention to NikeStore locations Twitter feeds. The last two days they've tweeted out trivia questions to gain access codes. KD's 54pt career high got me my code. Pretty sure tomorrow will be the same...

Could it be also a pre order or a advance release thru the app? Or maybe just doing it cause it's all star weekend?

Dunno but my boy copped and expected arrival is 2/18. It seems one of the shoes they have at the snkr station that day pops up on the app as well

If someone paying $100 for this code then im putting mine up

This exactly.

Did the same yesterday after, was in line freezing for about 30 min, left with nothing but the app code on the keychain. Only tiny upside, chatting up with the cute girl at the check in. :lol:

Sigh, man and to add insult, the L train isn't working so I'll have to take the F train from work to get there. If I go there for nothing I'm gonna be stressed. As long as I'm in and out before the snow.

Me neither.
i participated in the twitter trivia, and got mine late last night, from NikeLA.. not even sure if i got the answer correct... i answered the question around 11 am friday.. code didn't come until Midnight..

There is no advantage with the app that I can see

Nothing special either

I couldn't wait to get my code thinking that I could get this or that

It's nothin like tha

NDC is just as good

Me neither.
i almost feel like flying to 
There is no advantage with the app that I can see

Nothing special either

I couldn't wait to get my code thinking that I could get this or that

It's nothin like tha

NDC is just as good
the advantage is this app bypasses the online store while giving you the option to still shop on the online store as well as having random exclusive kicks like those plaid kds that dropped on there 

App is TRASH :lol:. At least for launch products. When you add to cart, it doesn't put you in line. Just says "Processing" with a spinning wheel, then eventually gives you a connection error and tells you to try again. There's nothing wrong with my connection. This was for the AJ 1 Low Black/Red, and I clicked "Buy" (the equivalent of Add to Cart) literally the second they went live.

Last edited:
I checked out with the I's and X's fairly easily. Too bad they have no extra shipping or payments though.

^ Were you quick with clicking Buy and re-entering your password (although I don't see how anyone could've done it quicker than me :lol:)? Also what size did you grab?

^ Were you quick with clicking Buy and re-entering your password (although I don't see how anyone could've done it quicker than me :lol:)? Also what size did you grab?
I thought I was slow, relatively. I got a 11.5 for both. Checked out with the lows first and then the X. I thought I struck out with the X when that wheel was processing, but it went through. Maybe had some luck. :rolleyes

got a code randomly sent to my email after i ordered the hyperchase. (not right after)

Last edited:
I thought I was slow, relatively. I got a 11.5 for both. Checked out with the lows first and then the X. I thought I struck out with the X when that wheel was processing, but it went through. Maybe had some luck. :rolleyes
Yeah I guess so. Maybe the luck will be in my favor next time around :lol:.

Not too upset about missing out on them anyway since the Flyknit Lunar3 iD's hit this morning.

For those looking for codes, just pay attention to NikeStore locations Twitter feeds. The last two days they've tweeted out trivia questions to gain access codes. KD's 54pt career high got me my code. Pretty sure tomorrow will be the same...
Ive replied to every trivia questions...still no code lol

gold foams up

anyone that has access is payment to buy just credit card or can paypal be used?

Back
Top Bottom