Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

^ anything else worth getting?

any of tomorrow's releases?

Can you still use a cashback program on the purchase?

Would assume so as long as you open the enbates trip before you switch over to the app.

On another note, I have a reservation for the Bowery pop up at 4-5pm. If there's nothing there i'd be highly upset, but at this point, nothing that Nike does surprises me.

Can you still use a cashback program on the purchase?

Would assume so as long as you open the enbates trip before you switch over to the app.

On another note, I have a reservation for the Bowery pop up at 4-5pm. If there's nothing there i'd be highly upset, but at this point, nothing that Nike does surprises me.
I suggest to not get your hopes up and dress warmly, there maybe a longer wait than you would think.

Just got my access code. App is pretty cool. Might not be the most useful at the moment but I could see Nike cultivating this into something good.

got my code just now

lets see if it makes any diff on release day

I suggest to not get your hopes up and dress warmly, there maybe a longer wait than you would think.

Appreciate that. I set the timing for when I got off of work so I'll have some time to kill.

I just figured I'd check it out. But if there's nothing happening. I'm out.

Checks email, See's email from Nike!...See's it's about the new releases :smh:

Still no code

You guys are excited about the app and it's still nothing to cream about. You'll still have a better shot on a computer. Wired connection is always better than wireless. All the app does is store your card info, but with the cyber attacks going on as of late, that's the last thing i'd want to do.

You guys are excited about the app and it's still nothing to cream about. You'll still have a better shot on a computer. Wired connection is always better than wireless. All the app does is store your card info, but with the cyber attacks going on as of late, that's the last thing i'd want to do.

You must have Sprint

True but like the screenshot posted above there are releases that could release on just the app solely and not online such as those kd's. Or maybe they will release the KD's eventually on the site, who knows.

You must have Sprint

Don't play me lol. AT&T. My LTE does a great job and my work wifi is excellent. Not to mention I have 83mb down and up at home with 7 ping, you gotta have a logical response as to how a wireless connection is better than wired. There's no way on the planet that's true.

True but like the screenshot posted above there are releases that could release on just the app solely and not online such as those kd's. Or maybe they will release the KD's eventually on the site, who knows.

Well yeah that'll always be great. For sure. It has potential. Just right now it's gonna be downhill in a month when everyone finds a way to manipulate it. As long as Nike constantly stays up to par with the updates we should be in good hands, to be honest my friend I really think we're about a year or two behind when it comes to the surfacing of this app

^I'm sure when coders get their hands on how to work the app then it'll be game over for the majority of people.

Nike still hasn't sent me a code either.

As usual, the way nike handles things brings out the worst in people.

People are classic :lol:. Both for having the audacity to put the codes up for $100 and for buying them for that much.

I was actually just sent another code from Nike. Different message in the body of the email this time though. Not sure what I did to get 2 of them :lol:.

Last edited:

Appreciate that. I set the timing for when I got off of work so I'll have some time to kill.

I just figured I'd check it out. But if there's nothing happening. I'm out.
Did the same yesterday after, was in line freezing for about 30 min, left with nothing but the app code on the keychain. Only tiny upside, chatting up with the cute girl at the check in. :lol:

Last edited:
Any android users want to slide me a code. I'm on iPhone and on the wait list I'll give you mine when it comes since yall can't use it now

Still no code
Me neither. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom