Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Arrived to my session 10 minutes late, I asked the dude at the door if they were still letting people in for my time, the dude with the ipad sees me and is like, hes cool hes been here since Friday, lol. Picked up the Pure Platinum Foams and the Cement IVs. happy with my pickups, man, its too cold out there!

Is registration permanently closed now? Really hoping to get a early spot tomorrow cause I couldn't make it today.

Last edited:
Missed OVOs by one time slot , they had them at 3 smh , I was at 3:30 and I got teased entering the draw and it got down to 60 secs left and I was able to pick my payment and it loaded no more after that. They offered to clean my LA 1s there [emoji]128514[/emoji] That was unexpected , it was a cool experience. It's funny how we were in line and everyone was trying to get through on the draw

Last edited:
72-10. Double nickel, sport blue 3 and the usual suspects at 3 in l.a.

Grabbed the last 11 in ovos.

People are inherently good. Plenty of dudes wouldn't cop ovos cause they didn't have their size

I guess I'm an a hole cuz I got an 8.5 Ovo and 14 Master 12s.

Trade bait for the Ovo and hoping for a size swap with the 12s. If I can get the 12s in my size on the 27th, I'll let go of the size 14s.

3:00 spot at LA. Got a sz11 ovo but need a 9.5-10
Who were you. I was in the same slot
I guess I'm an a hole cuz I got an 8.5 Ovo and 14 Master 12s.

Trade bait for the Ovo and hoping for a size swap with the 12s. If I can get the 12s in my size on the 27th, I'll let go of the size 14s.
Context, bro. Wasn't bashing you.

It was just weird seeing dudes passing on size 11-12 sizes they could flip or trade for their own size.

I took a size 14 Chicago the first day cause I wasn't going to leave empty handed.

Went to the 4:00 slot at Nike Chicago and there weren't any OVOs left. An employee told me that sold out around 1. Sucks they didn't save stock for each time slot. Can any Chicago head confirm if they dropped the white OVOs today? I have a time slot for 12:00 tomorrow but I also gotta be somewhere at 1 and it's quite a drive from the city ... gotta make a decision tonight to see if it'll be worth going to.

72-10. Double nickel, sport blue 3 and the usual suspects at 3 in l.a.

Grabbed the last 11 in ovos.

People are inherently good. Plenty of dudes wouldn't cop ovos cause they didn't have their size
I was at 330. Only had size 14 ovo. Y'all took the last good ones mannnnnnnnnnnnn. Congrats

Who were you. I was in the same slot

It was just weird seeing dudes passing on size 11-12 sizes they could flip or trade for their own size.

I took a size 14 Chicago the first day cause I wasn't going to leave empty handed.
My boy was in line for me actually. He had a grey obey hat with glasses. I was hanging out with bordeaux 7s and white shades :lol:

My bad...one kid kept refreshing as he waited and got a 3:00 spot.

I've been lucky.

The lil black chick with the bun is my good luck charm.
Feast Bruhhhh. Is it me or are most of the people working there arrogant as hell. Whats the going rate for a size 13? I think I might just consign this one and buy my size later

got to nyc snkrs at 6:30; grabbed a pair of yellow am0 but nothing else left really worth mentioning

So im hearing tomorrow they're going to bring out white OVO's and PSNY 12's...? can anyone confirm this

Went to the 4:00 slot at Nike Chicago and there weren't any OVOs left. An employee told me that sold out around 1. Sucks they didn't save stock for each time slot. Can any Chicago head confirm if they dropped the white OVOs today? I have a time slot for 12:00 tomorrow but I also gotta be somewhere at 1 and it's quite a drive from the city ... gotta make a decision tonight to see if it'll be worth going to.

I was there at 11.

No white OVOs.

No worries fam! I felt the same way, cuz I really want the 12s and didn't want to pass up any chance.

I think they're probably going to have to chicago lows, black history month pack, and some stuff from the past few days tomorrow.

I have a 12:30 spot for tomorrow but I'm with family in Maryland right now (I live in NJ). I'm really torn on whether I should wake up at 7 and drive straight to SNKRS.

I have a 12:30 spot for tomorrow but I'm with family in Maryland right now (I live in NJ). I'm really torn on whether I should wake up at 7 and drive straight to SNKRS.

i got 12:30 tomorrow too; see you there if you make the drive :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom