Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

What is the concensus with the RSVP and SNKR Xpress? Good, bad? I wish I was back in Chicago. Stuck for the time being here in Texas where dudes are dropping 550 on some work/cowboy boots.

What is the concensus with the RSVP and SNKR Xpress? Good, bad? I wish I was back in Chicago. Stuck for the time being here in Texas where dudes are dropping 550 on some work/cowboy boots.

I went every day, including today.

Was not a fan until today, when I picked up OVOs and could have grabbed WC4s.

Conclusion: contigent on what's dropping, plan accordingly.

Its good if you know what day to go, last year I went the first day and got early access to snkrs, which paid off cuz I got a pair of chromes on the app as well a sunday morning slot to cop another pair. Got OVOs today in the first slot, skipped every other day this year and last.

Chicago opened up an 11am slot tomorrow morning and I snatched it up....this will be my third day going lol. But judging off how today went, it seems that the earlier you go the better. We shall see about that.

No more Masterpiece 12's at SNKRS LA. OVO only have 11, 13, 14. I have another appointment soon so I'll check again.

Got in for 330 tomorrow NYC. Think it's worth the travel or be dried up ? it's last day so I'm hoping hey have heat all day but idk...

Got in for 330 tomorrow NYC. Think it's worth the travel or be dried up ? it's last day so I'm hoping hey have heat all day but idk...
Really won't know till the day of. My friend said that OVO dried up at 3 today. Only cement 4's and foams left.

3:30 nyc got platinum foams am zero and wc4s. They were out of nl foams unc 1s and sport blue 3s. Had white Chicago 10s.

Really won't know till the day of. My friend said that OVO dried up at 3 today. Only cement 4's and foams left.

Just wondering what's left to drop that's worth going for. I'm surprised ovos lasted so long. I grabbed my size with the quickness at my 1200 slot

72-10. Double nickel, sport blue 3 and the usual suspects at 3 in l.a.

Grabbed the last 11 in ovos.

People are inherently good. Plenty of dudes wouldn't cop ovos cause they didn't have their size

Just left my 6:30 slot in NYC (last one of the day). As expected it was trash. Many people threw their posters out right after they left. One man was telling the workers how they need to spread the stock around and not just make it available for first slots. He made good points saying that it's only sneaker heads here with how impossible it was to even get a spot.
But yeah it was trash for those with late reservations. It was just about 15 of us and they let us all in before 6:30

What stores got the Pantone 11's. Wonder if NYC js gonna get the white ovos and pantones tomorrow....ovo white is confirmed btw.

Seems like you needed a res before 3 pm in NYC today to get anything good. Mine was at four and they didn't have anything worthwhile remaining. Some photos of the setup: 

OVO are done at NYC. As of 3pm
then i am going for nothing......
Just left my 6:30 slot in NYC (last one of the day). As expected it was trash. Many people threw their posters out right after they left. One man was telling the workers how they need to spread the stock around and not just make it available for first slots. He made good points saying that it's only sneaker heads here with how impossible it was to even get a spot.
But yeah it was trash for those with late reservations. It was just about 15 of us and they let us all in before 6:30
was there for 6 oclock

didn't even bother to take the poster

i copped the zen grey yeeyz's foams went down a size since there was no 9

i put the poster in the trash when i got home

wanted the white ovo's and wanted the blackout 12's but kept missing out on them
there was all sizes in the 4's this afternoon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom