Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Shoe, Slides, and Socks will be in rotation this Spring/Summer lol... Just goofing off with the pic...
20230502_003642.jpg

what are your thoughts on this. I’m giving up unions.
9144E49A-DE2C-4FE5-BD0C-03BEAEE3B8B0.jpeg

Or I could do this
FC547DD6-CE72-49E1-94C5-6F5AE50F9A90.jpeg

Or this
BEB7FF6A-23C5-4FDF-8FB1-DA5AB90BD192.jpeg

I can’t make up my mind.

Last edited:
I’ve owned bred and white cements enough to where I’m not tripping off them anymore. They’re both on what seems like a 5 year cycle these days and the next retros will probably be closer to og’s and retail at $250.

Also agree about the unions, take away the name and they’ll be a failed colorway. I’d probably go unions since I just don’t like the shoe.

what are your thoughts on this. I’m giving up unions.
9144E49A-DE2C-4FE5-BD0C-03BEAEE3B8B0.jpeg

Or I could do this
FC547DD6-CE72-49E1-94C5-6F5AE50F9A90.jpeg

Or this
BEB7FF6A-23C5-4FDF-8FB1-DA5AB90BD192.jpeg

I can’t make up my mind.

I did t realize how low size 13s were priced on the resell market compared to other sizes.

If I had to choose a trade Id go with this. The union 4s aren’t bad but at the off noirs are at the bottom of the list of the 4 that released. The thunders are fine as trade filler
1685315672803.png

Sure we do know that we are getting Blk/red 4's soon enough only thing is those will be da leather version (Reimagined) , after that I highly doubt JB re-releasing the same colorway only in different materials within a 2-3 year span....but it's JB and I'm only a sneaker enthusiast so there's that

Also all union 4's go hard af imo

…but…BUT…will he be able to get the Breds for retail at that point?
When they do release they’ll be close to retail on the resale market just like every single og cw has been, including the 2019 breds.
Sure we do know that we are getting Blk/red 4's soon enough only thing is those will be da leather version (Reimagined) , after that I highly doubt JB re-releasing the same colorway only in different materials within a 2-3 year span....but it's JB and I'm only a sneaker enthusiast so there's that

Also all union 4's go hard af imo
They released the panda dunks like 15 times in 2 years. They can give us 3 bred(ish) releases in 7-8 years.

Like I said I would off the unions if it was between them and breds. I’m keeping the better colorway.
Also I dunno how but I keep getting the grey on the toe dirty every time I wear the sb’s. It’s conflicting since I’m not into cleaning my shoes regularly like I was as a youngin but I can’t walk around with noticeable smudges on my kicks unless I’ve decided to beat them.

Like I said I would off the unions if it was between them and breds. I’m keeping the better colorway.
Also I dunno how but I keep getting the grey on the toe dirty every time I wear the sb’s. It’s conflicting since I’m not into cleaning my shoes regularly like I was as a youngin but I can’t walk around with noticeable smudges on my kicks unless I’ve decided to beat them.
A suede eraser will solve most stain issues pretty quickly without having to pull out a cleaning kit

Reactions: ace

Bred4s will eventually retro. Unions won't :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom