-Nike SB Dunk Low Premium "Chrips" (Sample) Pix & Vid- Update Pg 1.-

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Rico - First time I called and guy said if I wanna put on hold. I had to think about it bc I wanted a size 11. I called 10 min later and another guy pick up saying can't hold for me. RWC is an hour away from me which sucks.

Yea I stay in SJ and went to RWC to cop.

When I was there some cat bought 2 size 11s. Not sure how many 11s were left after that.

Im sure the dude who told you NO was the manager. I heard he can be  a Bia
mad.gif
 at times.
I took the chance and drove from Hercules to RWC to get the last 11.5. The long haired guy remembered me from first call which was cooler and there was another asian guy that probably told me no hold. They were like you drove that far for these? lol. They seem to have remove retail price tag and put their own at $120 haha. Glad I copped but I'll see if I want to keep.

^^^

Right on man. Glad you copped.

IMO the shoes are super DOPE. If you aint feeling them later on , yep you can always get them off.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

^how much?

What's the general price shops are charging? Will they show up online (SPOT, BSS, CCS, etc.)?

The majority are selling around 98 (retail) - 130.
SPoT dropped their pairs on the 14th and was in-store only.

BSS and CCS don't get QS's, right?

Maybe they'll be up soon on PYS.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by young hova

Man that bird chirp is corny Nike .....

Before you jump the gun you should read homie.

They DO NOT Chirp
man its not even that serious, I was going off the clip posted on the first page in the first post, excuse me for not sifting thru all the pages of the post.

man that IDEA of ANY sound ringing or chirping is dumb/corny Nike*

is that better?

Originally Posted by shuhbonkboo

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

^how much?

What's the general price shops are charging? Will they show up online (SPOT, BSS, CCS, etc.)?

The majority are selling around 98 (retail) - 130.
SPoT dropped their pairs on the 14th and was in-store only.

BSS and CCS don't get QS's, right?

Maybe they'll be up soon on PYS.
Thanks

Originally Posted by young hova

man its not even that serious, I was going off the clip posted on the first page in the first post, excuse me for not sifting thru all the pages of the post.

man that IDEA of ANY sound ringing or chirping is dumb/corny Nike*

is that better?

Yea I caught your drift. You thnik the sound thing is corny.

I dont mind it. I didnt cop the shoes because they ring, I can care less about that. Im sure once I start rocking them I aint ever going to press the tongue. No one is going to be walking around pressing it all damn day long, I hope not.

I copped them because of that denim and BLACK PL swoosh.
pimp.gif

hold on, so rico, they don't automatically keep ringing while your walking? I didn't sift through the post, when I looked at the clip it looked like the pressure dude had used on the tongue didn't take too much, so I kind of automatically assumed that like if you got a regular walk when the top portion of your foot hit that on each contact on the ground I figured that would cause it to ring with each step. If that's not the case I can live with it.

I'm a sucker for denim too man, and nike doesn't give us enough shoes that aren't either super limited or fairly priced that have denim on em these days. The shoes itself are actually super tuff to me, don't really care for the fur but I would live with that for all black denim kicks, and if the ring is only activated when you actually want it than that is something I can't even hold against these kicks. I was kinda blown because off top I imagined me wearing all black or having majority black on with those and not being able to stop the ringing...that wouldn't be a good look man.

H to the izzzO, V to izzA ....  NOPE they DO NOT Ring automatically. Im sure most people think they do. If they did , trust me I wouldn't had copped them. Now that would of been corny. You have to press the tongue to get the ring.... I feel you on not having enough denim kicks. I think denim on a shoe is FIRE.

damn, I guess I was wrong about these shoes than. Thanks for schooling me on these ya'll lol. I guess the search for the cheap pairs begin, I need these to flop and hit the outlets for the low
smile.gif

Anybody feel these run a little more snug then other sb dunk lows? 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Thinking about doubling up.. Anyone know any online stores for a REASONABLE price? PYS for $200 is a no no

Back
Top Bottom