-Nike SB Dunk Low Premium "Chrips" (Sample) Pix & Vid- Update Pg 1.-

Seen them today at Huf, this kicks are hella ugly. I dont know why them kids out in front were camping out and makeing a big deal out of them.

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Seen them today at Huf, this kicks are hella ugly. I dont know why them kids out in front were camping out and makeing a big deal out of them.

I was at HUF Sutter earlier and I didn't see anyone who camped. Dudes just lined up a little early but no one was hardcore camping. Now 510 was a different story, but there were some cool ppl out there.

I'm loving my pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

same i was at blends OC meeting with some dude for a trade waled up and was like naw im cool
sick.gif

with that said that pic up top with no fur is kinda nice
grin.gif

I had to cop these.... Glad I DID.

IMO the shoe is HELLA NICE. Wish I would of copped 2 pairs tho but loot was tight this weekend.

what happened at 510? some hypebeasts slept over night at caliskatez that was so unnessary i came there a hour early and still copped

Yeah I would like to know as well. Looks like you did a really clean job on them. Please share some the details.

Just some cheap clippers. If you plan on wearing them and not selling them later I definitely recommend trimming the fur.

Originally Posted by Meetthahustla

Any online stores have them?

Best bet is to try calling skate shops to see if they'll do a phone order.  Maybe Soka Skate?  I can tell you Anonymous Skateshop and Blindside (had a 12 as of 3PM PST but is most likely gone) are done taking phone orders.
Right now the only online shop that I know is selling them is FC LA/NY.

Homegrown Board Shop in Ithaca, NY had 6 or 7 pairs left at around 1:00pm today. Their number is 607.273.0430 and they do ship. They charge $100 plus tax/shipping

^how much?

What's the general price shops are charging? Will they show up online (SPOT, BSS, CCS, etc.)?

Rico - First time I called and guy said if I wanna put on hold. I had to think about it bc I wanted a size 11. I called 10 min later and another guy pick up saying can't hold for me. RWC is an hour away from me which sucks.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Rico - First time I called and guy said if I wanna put on hold. I had to think about it bc I wanted a size 11. I called 10 min later and another guy pick up saying can't hold for me. RWC is an hour away from me which sucks.

Yea I stay in SJ and went to RWC to cop.

When I was there some cat bought 2 size 11s. Not sure how many 11s were left after that.

Im sure the dude who told you NO was the manager. I heard he can be  a Bia
mad.gif
 at times.

Back
Top Bottom