Nike SB Dunk Low Entourage Vol WOW!!

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

So only 50 pairs made for "friends and family" associated with the show but Crotian "magically" gets 20 of the 50...

I'm sure he is related to someone "up there" with in Nike. He can find you ANY shoe in your size DS, but you will have to pay.

You can bargain with him, if you are willing to pay on the spot. I got a pair of Dooms from him last year.

I need to be friends with CroatianStyle cuz that's got damn ridiculous. Anyone know his facebook?lol

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Londons and now this?

Good job Croatian!

Londons? I know it was Paris' that he had (post the pic of the Londons if he also got a bunch of those)...he either has a lot of money (makes sense since he constantly resells a bunch of stuff) OR knows a lot of people, which also makes sense.
Here:
paris-nike-sb-dunk-sneaker-picture.jpg

That pic of 500 pairs, makes me really think these are going to be dropping.

Juice8732 wrote:
CroatianStyle is Nike...

Isn't dude on NT?

elcerrito91 wrote:
If they didn't have the entourage logos, would that change your op of the shoe/ likelihood of copping?

I never really followed the show.... Logo or not, I would cop a pair.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Londons and now this?

Good job Croatian!

Londons? I know it was Paris' that he had (post the pic of the Londons if he also got a bunch of those)...he either has a lot of money (makes sense since he constantly resells a bunch of stuff) OR knows a lot of people, which also makes sense.
Here:

My bad your right it was that pic of the Paris
pimp.gif

croatian always with the rape prices. But he always has good quality pics.
laugh.gif

This guy is ridiculous! estimate 30k+ w/ just th paris and entourage dunks !!! lol

If these really do drop Im sure the ENTOURAGE logo will be gone.

Just crazy how there is "only 50" pairs and CROATIAN has about 20 of them.
 Nike SB Dunk Low x Entourage Release Update

As they say, all good things must come to an end, and this is the case for both Entourage the HBO show and the Entourage x Nike SB Dunk Low. According to a rep from the HOT ROD shop, the co-designers of the Entourage Dunk, the Entourage x Nike SB Dunk Low will NOT be releasing. Here is their official statement:

"sorry yo! I can tell you for sure that these will never drop to the public. HBO and Entourage will not be allowing Nike to use
 they're brand on a shoe sold for profit. This shoe and 49 just like it were made because Nike wanted to present Entourage with a gift. No blog, no rumor, and no prayers to god himself will change that. I truly wish I could report different information to you, but I can't."

With that said, on to the next one.

VIA KATC

I think only 4 of the Paris' were B grades....that response by HR above was directed at me on an FB post hahaha.....I think they are playing games with us and are trying to hype these up...With that said, I'm still going with the BLACK FRIDAY rumor by the rep.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

If these really do drop Im sure the ENTOURAGE logo will be gone.

Just crazy how there is "only 50" pairs and CROATIAN has about 20 of them.
 Nike SB Dunk Low x Entourage Release Update

As they say, all good things must come to an end, and this is the case for both Entourage the HBO show and the Entourage x Nike SB Dunk Low. According to a rep from the HOT ROD shop, the co-designers of the Entourage Dunk, the Entourage x Nike SB Dunk Low will NOT be releasing. Here is their official statement:

"sorry yo! I can tell you for sure that these will never drop to the public. HBO and Entourage will not be allowing Nike to use
 they're brand on a shoe sold for profit. This shoe and 49 just like it were made because Nike wanted to present Entourage with a gift. No blog, no rumor, and no prayers to god himself will change that. I truly wish I could report different information to you, but I can't."

With that said, on to the next one.

VIA KATC

Word, makes zero sense. 
Here is an update Via Sneakernews, take it for what its worth,

However, new rumors of the possible release of the 'Lights Out' SB Dunk have surfaced; news of a possible August 2011 quickstrike release has been floating around, but more interestingly, a release on 11/11/11, pushed by Nike as well as the crew at Entourage, has been stirring about as well. One would think that all of this confusion/cancellation could be avoided by releasing the shoe without any of the Entourage symbolism, but based on previous tales from the Nike SB vault of unreleased specialty shoes, a 'lite' version may not occur. So what are your thoughts? Will these stay forever in the Friends & Family category and never be made available to the public, or do you have faith that Nike SB and the participants over at HBO will let these run free in the retail market?

that statement in the red by HR was at me on their FB hahhahah, back on July 1.

I'm still going with Black Friday, I have no idea where that August rumor came from.
SN is a biter site, friend works for em, but I still can't support them.

They're decent, but honestly they'd be an easy pickup if it wasn't for the "entourage" name.
hype kills.

Back
Top Bottom