Nike SB Dunk Low Entourage Vol WOW!!

So is a release mere speculation or has Nike confirmed an actual public release? With the prices some pairs are going for on eBay maybe these were just made for Friends & Family of the show.

I hope I'll be able to get a pair of these. They are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

will get, hopefully they aren't so limited. But i will need a pair. 
Blk on Blk isnt all that,but the prink kills is
pimp.gif

Nice job nike

I can live without the Space Jam SBs, but I need a pair of these.  Favorite show and they're black-based 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

So is a release mere speculation or has Nike confirmed an actual public release? With the prices some pairs are going for on eBay maybe these were just made for Friends & Family of the show.

those pairs on eBay were prob F&F pairs, had 9999999 on the tag, so go figure....the RUMOR from a rep is BLACK FRIDAY....

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

those pairs on eBay were prob F&F pairs, had 9999999 on the tag, so go figure....the RUMOR from a rep is BLACK FRIDAY....

Will the public release mirror the pics floating around or can we expect some changes?

There is no official word on that.....the rumor was they "may" look the same.

There is a pair on FC, and I just called HR and they said that as of right now they aren't dropping.....BUT I'm still going with what the rep said for now, but of course anything could happen.

If they didn't have the entourage logos, would that change your op of the shoe/ likelihood of copping?

The shoe being an ode to the show is one of the reason's i want the shoe personally. I bought the Entourage LBJ 8's cause i love the show, and the appeal of the shoe came 2nd.

With these i actually like the design and it's a major bonus that it's for the show.

There is a pair on FC, and I just called HR and they said that as of right now they aren't dropping.....BUT I'm still going with what the rep said for now, but of course anything could happen.

If they didn't have the entourage logos, would that change your op of the shoe/ likelihood of copping?

I think the shoe is nice and I am a huge fan of the show. I would still buy the shoe regardless of the logo on the tongue too. If you take the logo off the tongue the shoe does lose some appeal, especially if it's being labeled the "Entourage" sneaker. If this shoe were to drop without any name association and was just a run of the mill gr; I'd easily cop.

So only 50 pairs made for "friends and family" associated with the show but Crotian "magically" gets 20 of the 50...

I was at FCLA yesterday, the owner had a pair on, they're clean in person but almost too dark to the point I couldn't even tell it had the cement pattern. I had to double take just to make sure.

where'd you find that pic man? damn croatian has mad hook ups  ....he has a 13 for 4k, and 10 for 3k

I think the shoe is nice and I am a huge fan of the show. I would still buy the shoe regardless of the logo on the tongue too. If you take the logo off the tongue the shoe does lose some appeal, especially if it's being labeled the "Entourage" sneaker. If this shoe were to drop without any name association and was just a run of the mill gr; I'd easily cop.

Yeah I mean the theme makes the shoe for me, if it didn't have the logos it wouldn't be the same.....BUT the cw itself is nice imo, but still a bite on the Supremes.

These are super clean i would still buy these without the logos simple yet nice colorway hopefully they will come out even if there a lil bit different

Back
Top Bottom