Nike SB Dunk High – ‘Statue of Liberty’ | February 2011

Drove an hour to try and pick these up today but the shop told me they hadn't received their shipment yet. Now I'm not sure if I'll be able to cop because I work 730-6 and dont want to pay eBay prices.

Drove an hour to try and pick these up today but the shop told me they hadn't received their shipment yet. Now I'm not sure if I'll be able to cop because I work 730-6 and dont want to pay eBay prices.

sorry for the phone quality pic but i think they look dope with the green laces and copper swoosh

sorry for the phone quality pic but i think they look dope with the green laces and copper swoosh

great customs, wow, those look real good, my only complaint on the shoe (in your case) is the sole, it'd be nice if the sole was the same color as the copper, but amazing job on these.

great customs, wow, those look real good, my only complaint on the shoe (in your case) is the sole, it'd be nice if the sole was the same color as the copper, but amazing job on these.

apparently the rumor is NOT true, BUT nothing has been confirmed yet....few pairs dropped in the Uk, but I hear dunks are pretty easy to get in the UK, at least in London.

apparently the rumor is NOT true, BUT nothing has been confirmed yet....few pairs dropped in the Uk, but I hear dunks are pretty easy to get in the UK, at least in London.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

according to the dark side (the other site), the production numbers on these were up to 1,000 pairs only.  my spot had a one size run, and they get EVERYTHING (yeezys, quickstrikes, limiteds, customs, etc)

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

according to the dark side (the other site), the production numbers on these were up to 1,000 pairs only.  my spot had a one size run, and they get EVERYTHING (yeezys, quickstrikes, limiteds, customs, etc)

I know what the rumor is, I'm just trying to get it straightened out....I would believe either one right now, and honestly I dont think we will ever know for sure. ahha "the other site", i used that for this on the iss...

I know what the rumor is, I'm just trying to get it straightened out....I would believe either one right now, and honestly I dont think we will ever know for sure. ahha "the other site", i used that for this on the iss...

There were people lined up for this release --- not even enough pairs for those in line.

There were people lined up for this release --- not even enough pairs for those in line.

Back
Top Bottom