Nike SB Dunk High – ‘Statue of Liberty’ | February 2011

Kind of reminds of the lebron 8 South beaches....I'll call it the SB lite
roll.gif
! Man, I hope the PI will get this! Definite cop!
smokin.gif

Kind of reminds of the lebron 8 South beaches....I'll call it the SB lite
roll.gif
! Man, I hope the PI will get this! Definite cop!
smokin.gif

went to the store to pick up Pennys. Everyone in line was waiting for these. Didn't have my size but picked up a size 11 anyway, great concept for a shoe

went to the store to pick up Pennys. Everyone in line was waiting for these. Didn't have my size but picked up a size 11 anyway, great concept for a shoe

Originally Posted by barry

Called my local spots-All received very few pairs and they sold out day one
Shocked, I wanted these and wrongfully assumed they would be easy to come by. Damn
since when does an 1000 pair hyped up dunk get slept on? thats why paying attention to the hype is important, but more importantly its goog to not get sucked in by it either...

Originally Posted by barry

Called my local spots-All received very few pairs and they sold out day one
Shocked, I wanted these and wrongfully assumed they would be easy to come by. Damn
since when does an 1000 pair hyped up dunk get slept on? thats why paying attention to the hype is important, but more importantly its goog to not get sucked in by it either...

these would have been better with a sole similar in color to the "copper" color, but are too gimmicky for me period.

these would have been better with a sole similar in color to the "copper" color, but are too gimmicky for me period.

were only 1,000 pairs produced for these? that's the most limited dunk in a while... im surprised the beasts didn't come out for this one

were only 1,000 pairs produced for these? that's the most limited dunk in a while... im surprised the beasts didn't come out for this one

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

how do you know they didnt? 250 (on FCNY at least, ebay last time I checked they were like 200 something) resale right off the bat for a dunk that came out after 06 is pretty rare, so I'd have to say that the beasts did come out

how do you know they didnt? 250 (on FCNY at least, ebay last time I checked they were like 200 something) resale right off the bat for a dunk that came out after 06 is pretty rare, so I'd have to say that the beasts did come out

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

skate or die's resale value was around that right away... I'm just saying, at 1,000 pairs (yeezy numbers) the value of these may just keep rising

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

skate or die's resale value was around that right away... I'm just saying, at 1,000 pairs (yeezy numbers) the value of these may just keep rising

Back
Top Bottom