Nike SB Dunk High – ‘Statue of Liberty’ | February 2011

MSRP $108. I woulda copped today but Exodus is charging $150 for preorder. Thats disrespectful IMO

MSRP $108. I woulda copped today but Exodus is charging $150 for preorder. Thats disrespectful IMO

they are SB qs, that means no official rd, go to your shop and ask.....welcome to the sb game, you just have to be around at the right time and you'll get a pair of these....cant wait to see customs

they are SB qs, that means no official rd, go to your shop and ask.....welcome to the sb game, you just have to be around at the right time and you'll get a pair of these....cant wait to see customs

Originally Posted by ReJimen

$108 is disrespectful. pass at that price.

I was gonna pass, but I think if I can get a pair at retail I will cop. Even if I dont, interested to see what heads can come up with design wise on these

I was gonna pass, but I think if I can get a pair at retail I will cop. Even if I dont, interested to see what heads can come up with design wise on these

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I would bet that these would be marked up, and I'd actually expect shops to do so, since they know that these are in high demand. Why wouldnt they take advantage of that profit opportunity?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I would bet that these would be marked up, and I'd actually expect shops to do so, since they know that these are in high demand. Why wouldnt they take advantage of that profit opportunity?

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by calikev34

eek.gif

omg when where can i get these

how much

%*$$ these are sick to me
they're on ebay for about 175 sz 10 to240....only 1000 pairs so i'd buy now...just wait and see if your local shop gets em, for the bay its generally in the middle of the month, dont qs's usually drop then for you too?

Don't listen to this dude...don't fall Into the hype...Last three or four quick strikes are STILL available...these should be pretty easy to get a retail if you shop around....

Now those new 420 Dunks MIGHT be a different story...(and we haven't even seen pics yet)

eek.gif

how much

they're on ebay for about 175 sz 10 to240....only 1000 pairs so i'd buy now...just wait and see if your local shop gets em, for the bay its generally in the middle of the month, dont qs's usually drop then for you too?

Don't listen to this dude...don't fall Into the hype...Last three or four quick strikes are STILL available...these should be pretty easy to get a retail if you shop around....

Now those new 420 Dunks MIGHT be a different story...(and we haven't even seen pics yet)

Missed on my pair at my local shop cuz of 3hr chem lab..guess I wait til 420 cuz the ebay prices for these are crazy..I've been waiting on these for months..smh

Missed on my pair at my local shop cuz of 3hr chem lab..guess I wait til 420 cuz the ebay prices for these are crazy..I've been waiting on these for months..smh

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

eek.gif

how much

did the last 3 or 4 qs's only have 1000 pairs? No. J packs were a flop as were loons, these will sell because they seem to hyped, but judging by ebay prices they are low to medium hyped, only about 150 to 240 on ebay, but on FCNY they are 300 so seller would get about 240. Just cop while you can because once people start undsing them and customizing them, the quantity will decrease, increasing demand and then the price will go up

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

eek.gif

how much

did the last 3 or 4 qs's only have 1000 pairs? No. J packs were a flop as were loons, these will sell because they seem to hyped, but judging by ebay prices they are low to medium hyped, only about 150 to 240 on ebay, but on FCNY they are 300 so seller would get about 240. Just cop while you can because once people start undsing them and customizing them, the quantity will decrease, increasing demand and then the price will go up

Back
Top Bottom