Nike Sabrina 1

Missed out on the Conductor restock so I bought these. Been wanting this colorway for soooo long lol

0FC23EF8-2210-42E5-B0C8-AC812AEEA54E.jpeg

Anyone going back to these after trying the 2?
I returned my conductors today. The heel rubbed the skin off my foot. I’m not sure if it has more heel padding than the 1’s or my sock was sliding but the comfort is the same in my opinion but I have 3 pair of 1’s. Ionic and 2 pair of ID’s (that I don’t wear midsole is stiff) but I love my ionics. I have a 6 pair hoop rotation and I still have Sabrina 1’s in in.
IMG_3035.jpeg

Anyone going back to these after trying the 2?

Definitely me. I hate it because the 2s look pretty decent. But the S1s are classics for me now. I never imagined they'd work this well for me. I've been trying every other shoe out there to get other go-tos besides some older joints. But everything fails. Cheap shoes, mid shoes, expensive shoes. The list is at like 12-15 shoes now that I have tried to play in and failed, and went back to the S1s. The Cut IIIs were the latest to not make the cut :lol:

Got the 39s I'm trying out this weekend or next week. After that I think I'm gonna just give up. I have enough S1s to last me til the S3s come out, or A'ja's new sig, or the Ja 2s or Book 2s.

Definitely me. I hate it because the 2s look pretty decent. But the S1s are classics for me now. I never imagined they'd work this well for me. I've been trying every other shoe out there to get other go-tos besides some older joints. But everything fails. Cheap shoes, mid shoes, expensive shoes. The list is at like 12-15 shoes now that I have tried to play in and failed, and went back to the S1s. The Cut IIIs were the latest to not make the cut :lol:

Got the 39s I'm trying out this weekend or next week. After that I think I'm gonna just give up. I have enough S1s to last me til the S3s come out, or A'ja's new sig, or the Ja 2s or Book 2s.
What specifically about the 2’s didn’t live up the 1’s? Glad to see decent amount of pairs still around. I might skip the 2 all together unless deep disco but not needing

What specifically about the 2’s didn’t live up the 1’s? Glad to see decent amount of pairs still around. I might skip the 2 all together unless deep disco but not needing

For me personally, they were just takedowns of the 1s. Felt cheap, played cheap. Zero doubt I would have had the 'falling apart' issues some reviewers had if I had run more than just a couple games in the 2s. But I'm happy for people who love the shoe and it performs for them, cause that's how I feel about the 1s.

Regret not picking up another pair or two for the low when I had the chance. If you guys see Sabrina 1 size 9 for the low, let me know haha
Thanks!

Regret not picking up another pair or two for the low when I had the chance. If you guys see Sabrina 1 size 9 for the low, let me know haha
Thanks!
Define 'the low'. You can get 2 colorways on DSG for like $85 if you use the coupon they give you. Someone mentioned in another thread how to get one anytime you need it using a text message method (you usually get 1 per phone number) but I don't know what it is. Maybe someone else in here knows.

Define 'the low'. You can get 2 colorways on DSG for like $85 if you use the coupon they give you. Someone mentioned in another thread how to get one anytime you need it using a text message method (you usually get 1 per phone number) but I don't know what it is. Maybe someone else in here knows.
$60 That’s how much I paid for my one pair.

Back
Top Bottom