Nike Sabrina 1

Also NDC has some good deals on S1s for like $75. Sale just started this morning so some good sizes left for decent colorways.

Whatever you wear in Jordan 1’s get that size.

These are VERY snug by the lace area. They just need breaking in.

Length of the shoe snugness is not the issue.

It’s the width that is snug on your forefoot.

If I went up a half size it would be longer not wider. I don’t like when I have a duckbill creasing upward after a full break in.

I know I’m replying to an old post but pulling the trigger with this sale

What would you recommend if I size up .5 in Jordan 1s because my true size kills my pinky toe. The .5 up doesn’t necessarily make it wider but that length provides some extra width

I know I’m replying to an old post but pulling the trigger with this sale

What would you recommend if I size up .5 in Jordan 1s because my true size kills my pinky toe. The .5 up doesn’t necessarily make it wider but that length provides some extra width

You could go half size up if u want.

You could go half size up if u want.

Yeah I think that’s what I’m gonna do. Nothing some socks can’t make up for. Usually that .5 up is just enough for some wiggle room in the toes. I guess im like in between the 12.5 & 13

Last edited:
I thought it was definitely going to be the Air Max 1, but I ain’t eem mad about the S1s being the #1 NBY.

I ordered seven myself.

It was everybody tbh. Nobody else I play with wears em but I saw a guy in a group before mine on the court wearing them. Also watching games (nba, wnba, college), there was always somebody with em on. Such a good shoe. I've gone through trying out 10 other pairs of recent shoe releases from multiple brands and these 1s top them all. And I play multiple sports in them too. I love that the NBY for the 1s is still up and now the NBY for the 2s has come online.

IMG_4470.jpeg

Now that I think about it, it does make sense that these were the best selling NBY silhouette since it would consistently “sell out”.

There would be that daily window for about 2-3 hours when you could place your order before it would sell out again.

Now that I think about it, it does make sense that these were the best selling NBY silhouette since it would consistently “sell out”.

There would be that daily window for about 2-3 hours when you could place your order before it would sell out again.
My question would be...

Is the sellout really a function of actually running out of product? Or, is it a function of keeping product lines flowing smoothly and creating an environment of scarcity?

In this specific shoe’s case it seemed like demand. Like they had a set number of orders they could take at a time for production. But this shoe was and remains insanely popular among players. If you watch ball you see them everywhere.

The Sabrina 1 and 2 NBYs are probably the only NBY silhouettes that have sold out in the 2020s, IIRC.

The Sabrina 1 and 2 NBYs are probably the only NBY silhouettes that have sold out in the 2020s, IIRC.
Can’t remember which models but I remember they put some NBY on discount in the past which I thought was funny

Truth is I almost never see IDs in the wild , for any model

Back
Top Bottom