* NIKE RUNNING - 2008 Releases *

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Among the neutral shoes, they're the most technically advanced Bowerman Series training model, categorized as their "Statement" neutral shoe. The Vomero 2 got pretty good reviews around the web, and from what I've heard so far, the 3's are very, very similar in their feel (i.e. extremelysoft, and a very smooth ride).

Like any running shoe, they're not for everybody, so it's tough to address that issue of another shoe being "better"... people who like afirmer, more responsive ride would be better off with something else. But if you're neutral and like a really plush feel, chances are you'll find theVomero 2 or 3 to your liking.

I just got the Vomero 3s and let me say...WOW! Even better than the 2s. I almost can't believe how good they feel on my feet. They are not quite the sameas the 2s so some of the people that loved the twos may feel a bit differently about these, but I love both of them. These feel a bit lighter to me and areeven softer and cushier.

DSC02790.JPG

awesome. I just copped free everydays for my runners. Tried em out yesterday... Frees now have zoom air cushioning...
30uwxth.jpg

In the Phillipines they did... 2 colors. im still waiting on Shox expierence to release here as well as other nike runners and trainers for 2008...

I got AZEs and STs comign next week.

As for the Shox Experience, I don't get what they added to this shoe that you wouldn't find in a Turbo, other than the + technology and the alteredShox columns.....the $140 tag doesn't add up to me....

154a97l.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I got AZEs and STs comign next week.

As for the Shox Experience, I don't get what they added to this shoe that you wouldn't find in a Turbo, other than the + technology and the altered Shox columns.....the $140 tag doesn't add up to me....

154a97l.jpg

The combination of Nike's 2 most popular technologies. But most importantly ZOOM. I'm pretty sure the Turbo doesn't have that.

im also waiting for Lunar trainers and runners. wow. my firend at nike just called me up we just got in free dynamic trainers, sparq trainers and Zoomexplsion? might pik them up tommorow....yahhhooooo..... Still waiting on Shox Expierencr here in the PI

experience should be at the local fnl's or at least orderable though fnl.com no? and on a side note: air max moto 5 was the most comfortable shoe i haveever had. can't wait for the 6.

experience should be at the local fnl's or at least orderable though fnl.com no? and on a side note: air max moto 5 was the most comfortable shoe i haveever had. can't wait for the 6.

The Shox Experience is available now on finishline.com.

Also, have you tried on the Vomero 2? How does the Moto compare? I haven't had a Moto since the 4 and am curious.

Just tried the experience on. Not bad. Nike is finally putting more room in the toe box of its runners. It wasnt quite as cushy as I was expecting but not badat all. My heel slips out a bit when I walk, but other than that (and maybe a toe box that is too tall) no complaints. I will pick up a pair in the silercolorway whenever they drop.

The Experience looks comfortable as hell. I need to try these on and see if they're as comfortable as advertised.

there are 3 CWs of the Free Everyday+ on ndc. Anybody if/when the white/max orange/black pair is dropping?

Did I already say that I love these for some beaters?

Zoom Explosion Road 2 $68
Phylite and forefoot Zoom
18661002_z.jpg

18661003_z.jpg

18661091_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom